⇻43⇺

"Um sure," Phil asked unsurely, "where?" The look on his faced consisted of more mixed emotions than I could count, but the look of perplexity was most blatant.

"The planetarium?" I stated, but my voice rose at the end making it sound as though it was a question. I wanted a bit of time to think and I knew the planetarium was the place that would settle my mind.

Phil made a turn left and rerouted us to the planetarium. Upon arriving Phil told me to text him when I was on my way out. I nod not willing to argue.

I walk inside the dome to find it wasn't a narrated show today it's just a faux night sky peering down at me. A few stars twinkled and some shown brighter than others. Meteorites flew across the screen. It occurred to me Phil about how Phil was like a meteorite. He came crashing into my atmosphere with such impact it was frightening. I was like most when it came to meteorites crashing down to earth, I ran and hid from the possible disturbance that I hadn't ever experienced before. It came hurtling through the sky, and to some people it'd be a beautiful occurrence. Many good things can come from it. Depending on your view point there's different ways to interpret a situation as such. Scientist would see this as an amazing feat. To civilians like me I found it scary, but at same time I was curious and drawn to learn more.