⇻62⇺

"Dan!" I heard the ever so familiar voice. "Dan!" The only voice I ever wanted to hear. "Dan!" Phil's voice cut through my thoughts like butter. "Dan can you hear me?"

"Hmmphil?" I mumbled the words coming out more slurred than I intended.

"shhh," he comforted me rubbing my back. "You're okay, It was just a dream."

I felt so powerless and weak. I couldn't do anything else so I cried. When I pulled back off of Phil's shirt there was a wet patch right below his shoulder. "S-sorry," I apologized, trying to dab his soaked shirt.

"It's okay, baby," his hands rested on my hips slowly drawing shapes along my skin with his thumb.

"T- thank -you." I nuzzled into his neck, sniffling. "You're amazing," I wrapped my arms around his neck indulging myself in this feeling before it would disappear.

"Lets go downstairs, and I'll grab your soup and we can watch TV for a bit?" he said, sounding more like a question.

I nodded, proceeding to get up despite my shaky figure barely being able to process walking. I successfully made the trek into the living room and fell onto the couch, with a slight wince. Phil ran into the kitchen then appeared through the doorway with a bowl. He set the soup in front of me on the coffee table. Then carefully sat down next to me patting his lap. I looked at him questioningly, but before I could question him he was lifting me into his lap.

I sat between his legs as I slowly ate the soup. After thanking him many times. I was getting particularly full when Phil's stomach decided to demand for food. "Are you hungry?" I whispered.

He shrugged, "A little bit, but I don't want to get up. I'm quite comfy right here," his voice was so full of happiness. I knew for a fact he was smiling. I offered him a spoonful of soup over my shoulder, and he gladly took it. We continued this - him resting his head on my shoulder and me blushing as a spoon fed him the cooling soup - until the soup was gone and we had both fallen asleep.

[a/n: THIS IS THE SECOND PART I'VE POSTED TODAY SO IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST PART I WOULD RECCOMEND IT OR YOU'LL BE MILDLY CONFUSED LATER ON!! P.s. I had forgotten that Phil called Dan baby WELP i wasn't ready. I hurt my own heart smh. Have a good week god knows i'll need it (pray for me)]