⇻54⇺

I must've fallen asleep at some point, when I woke up I was met with the sun gleaming through the window right in my eyes. I sat up letting out a groan as my body refused to work properly. I stumbled over to the window sliding the curtains shut, relieving both me and Phil from temporary blindness. My thoughts trailed to Phil. I looked at his sleeping form admiring the softness his face conveyed. He looked at peace and relaxed. He was kind of really beautiful - as a friend?. Phil wouldn't ever think of me like that lets be honest.

His makeshift ice pack had fallen beside the couch and had visibly began to thaw leaving a damp spot on the off white carpet. I walked over scooping up the melted peas and placed them back in the freezer grabbing some ice and dropping it into a plastic bag.

I got back to Phil setting out the glass of water i'd fetched and two Advil tablets I knew he'd need once he woke up. I placed the ice on his now clothed stomach. Upon applying the ice his eyes fluttered, signaling I had woken him up. "Shh, sorry I got you new ice. You can go back to sleep."

"mm no s'fine. I'll get up." He made an attempt to sit up, but with a sharp inhale he returned to his previous position.

"Here let me help you." I assisted him. Instructing him to keep as straight as possible, so it wouldn't hurt his stomach.

"How do I be straight? The whole heterosexual thing never really worked out for me if i'm being honest." He laughed as I shook my head trying to restrict my chuckle from escaping my lips.

"You know that's not what I meant." I said rolling my eyes, failing to contain my laughter.

Phil continued to laugh, "shall we watch a movie?" He asked.

"I think we shall, good sir." I said flicking my wrist around and bowing in front of him.

"Fetch a movie peasant." He instructed, 'tsk'ing me along.

I stood walking over to the shelf, "hmm," I scanned through the movies.

"BUFFY!" Phil shouted, "LETS WATCH BUFFY!"

I looked at him with an unamused expression. He just sent puppy eyes straight back to me. 'fuckk'  I thought. "Fine, I must take good care of the wounded maiden." I wink, laughing at his glare.

[edit: I remember writing the whole "platonic" thing as a little joke but I read back and it makes me cringe so badly I'm going to start changing them don't mind me.]