⇻60⇺

"Oh Dan." He sounded so sad. This was all my fault. If I weren't here he wouldn't be sad. I hate when he's sad, he deserves to be happy. I wish his eye's were twinkling like they do when he was overcome with joy, they're so pretty. He's so pretty. - Wait. What?

"Chris did this to you," he said, sounding more like a statement than a question.

I shrugged. 'Sam, but he had help.' I thought.

"Can you please talk to me?" he asked gently. "What hurts most?" I pointed to my stomach. He reached forward towards my sweater, "May I?" he asked. I swallowed, nodding slightly. He took the hem of my shirt and lifted it up just above the start of my rib cage. I shivered at the sudden coldness.

When he looked down he inhaled sharply, covering his mouth. He bent down. I watched confusedly as his lips left little pecks all along the massive bruises and cuts. I giggled slightly, but it soon turned into a whimper when it sent a sharp pain through my stomach.

Phil looked up at me with the most innocent eyes. "Please let me take you home. The day's nearly over there's really no point in staying." I was completely submissive to his wants. It wasn't like he couldn't tote me away against my will.

I shrugged not really caring anymore.

~~~

We made it up to Phil's bedroom. I just want to say props to Phil for carrying me up a flight of stairs. He looked beat. "I'll go make you some soup or something," he said. I nodded thankfully.

Once he left the room I began to feel myself drift off.