⇻72⇺

I was finally out of that fucking class, thank god. One more minute of that awful monotonous voice was going to make me go mad.

"YOU!" please not right now I just wanted to find Phil and cuddle somewhere. I'm so drained, I don't even have the energy to resist a beating.

Chris turned me around. I looked up for a brief moment, I took a sharp inhale. His face was fucked. He had dried blood running from his nose, around his eye was a nasty shade of purple and green that was accompanied with the limp he walked with. "Jesus. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. This," He made circular gestures around his face, "this is is because of your fuck buddy. After declaring his undying love for you he beat the shit out of me." I furrowed my eye brows. I knew he was talking about Phil, but Phil doesn't love me. I don't think he'd even look at me as a potential boyfriend. Sure we kissed, but that was out of confusion and frustration. We were just caught up in the moment. Right?

"Phil doesn't love me," I stated blandly.

"That's not what he said. Ask him yourself if you don't believe me," he shrugged, barging past me, knocking our shoulders together. With that I went on a search mission to find Phil.