⇻59⇺

Throughout the day it got considerably worse. Each period one of them would come into the loo, and check to make sure I was still in fact still on the floor where Sam had left me. If that satisfaction wasn't enough they would help out a bit by adding a few more bruises to my collection. Then they'd walk off muttering slurs or threatening me to stay away from Phil.

Honestly that's the last thing I wanted to do. Right now Phil was the only thing I wanted.

I heard at least 6 bells ring throughout the time I spent in the toilets. People came in and out not blinking an I at the stall I lay in. Well at least until word had got round and people started coming into the bathroom whispering about 'Dan Howell, the tranny kid, is in the last stall because Chris, Sam, Joe and Casper took turns on beating the shit out of him.'

By second to last period. An oh so familiar raven haired boy came bursting into the bathroom. I watched as his black leather boots shuffled quickly across the floor to indeed the very last stall.

When he opened the stall door I could only imagine what was going threw his head or even what was before his eyes. All I can really say is I was a wreck, I was trembling, my pastel blue jumper had been torn in a few spots, I could visibly see blood stains across the stomach and little drops on the chest from I assume my face. It was safe to say I was a gallery of bruises too. I can only imagine what my face looked like. To think that today was going to be a good day, wow.