Step one identifying the victim

My feet placed on the table as I relaxed further into the chair, my arms placed behind my head I began to close my eyes. BANG. I opened my eyes quickly to see that Mr. Soo had slammed a folder filled with documents on the wood table. "Take your feet off my desk y/n." He said with a slight frown. I chuckled but followed his order. Mr. Soo was not a man to be messed with. He was of course one of the best assassin's of his time. Although he hadn't killed in a while, he was still rather intimidating and not many people knew what he was capable of. He could probably kill me in an instant. He slid the red folder to me and I stopped it with my hand just in time. I opened it holding it closer to my eyes. The first paper in it was paper-clipped to a rather familiar picture. The young man in the picture rather handsome. It was very clear that the picture was taken when he was unaware while he was looking down, there were two large men dressed in black behind him. Then it came to me. "Wait isn't this Min yoongi?" I said my voice soft and shaky. Mr. Soo replied with a slick smile. " Mhmm..Min yoongi, the most powerful CEO in Seoul and the richest man in Korea." He said nodding his head gently. "No." I said sounding very certain of myself as I slowly slid the paper back to him. "The reward is forty five million." My mouth dropped open, as if I couldn't control the action itself. "Forty ...five.. million? Fuck, forty five million?" I stuttered. He nodded once again. Knowing I didn't really have a choice and the reward was pretty promising, Mr. Soo slid the folder against the wood table once more to me. "But...why?" I asked. Mr. Soo raised a furrowed brow. I was somewhat confused myself on why I had blurted that out. I never asked why, and it wasn't in my place to. I just had to kill, and knowing why didn't make it any easier. But why kill the most richest man in Korea? And it was pretty risky too. How could I get away with it. "He's a single bachelor, and you are our top assassin, three hundred kills in the last two years." He said dodging my question. He leaned forward and clasped his hands together resting them on the table. "He's two years older than you...but that won't seem to be a problem." He assured me. "Wait what does that have to do with anything?" "Well you see y/n in order to kill him you will have to get close to him." "And that means..." He chuckled at my response. "You will have to impose at his lover...seduce him...then kill him."