Step four this isn't going as planned

Yoongi gripped my shoulder blades tighter and tighter. I swear he was going to break them. His face determined as he didn't struggle to pin me to the bed. Why can't I move? My body aches to move. But all I could do was stare in horror at his eyes. His eyes seemed to be dark before but now they were shining...bright red. They stood out in contrast to his dark room. He came closer to my neck, the hairs on my arms standing up as I could feel his every breath on my skin. "What is it that is so captivating about your scent. It's incredible. Unlike anything I have ever smelled before." It was so quick, the pain only a second. Like going to the doctor and getting a shot. He somehow managed to bite through the skin of my neck. It had seemed like everything was leaving my body. As if he kept on sucking I would soon be deprived of existence. "Yoongi it hurts." I manage to blurt out. But he ignored my plea. "Yoongi...yoongi.."

"Stop!" I jolted upright as I breathed heavily gasping for air, my eyes dashed to every section of the room and then to Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully next to me. He rolled over and tried to open his sleepy eyes. He drowsily examined me, as I stared at him-...my heart raced. "Was I that bad last night?" He mumbled. "Huh I..." It was a dream. It was just a very realistic dream. I reassured myself. I looked down realizing that all I had on was my bra and underwear. But strangely I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. Was I drugged?  "You can't remember?" Yoongi said his eyes still closed, as if he read my mind. "Your lost." He mumbled. I searched around the bed with my eyes to see if my clothes had been thrown on the ground and sure enough there was my dress, handbag, and shoes messily lying on the rug beside me. On the nightstand behind me was an alarm clock. "seven a.m." I whispered to myself. Yoongi soon quickly sprang out of bed as if he now had total control over his body. I stared into his eyes. No not red, it was a dream. I reassured myself once more. He only had his boxers on and his expression seemed frantic. He soon left the room. It was a fairly nice room but not organized at all. Papers seemed to be thrown on the bed side next to me, and I swear there were dents and scratches on the wall. I didn't think too much of it. Yoongi soon came back into the room dressed in a suit. He started to tie the necktie and the buttons weren't even buttoned correctly. "Hey you need...help with that?" I said my voice shaky. I must admit I felt intimidated by him but that had to end if this was going to work. I had to be in control. I slowly made my way out of bed and quickly rushed over to him. Him struggling with his necktie made me giggle, and I did the tie for him while he buttoned his shirt correctly. He giggled and smiled at me. His smile was cute, his thin lips revealed his happy expression. This was somewhat surprising to me, he seemed cold and heartless last night. No...I can't get attached. I reminded myself. This thought made me immediately look down to avoid any eye contact. My smile slowly extinguished from my face and my hand loosely let go of the tie. Not soon after did I find myself centimetres away from Yoongi as he pulled me closer with his arm fiercely, his hand placed on my back. So cold. Almost as if he's a dead corpse. With his other hand he pushed my chin up forcing me to look into his eyes. "y/n do you have a problem with me? Possibly a problem with getting attached to me." He smirked.