Step two research the victim

y/n Flashback:

They kicked me harder and harder, and the harder they kicked the less pain I felt. My body starting to feel numb and drowsy. The pain was making me lose energy it was tiring to keep up with. "Wheres the money you little slut?" He bent down and the kicking finally stopped yet my body was still numb. My eyes started to water and my vision became blurred, his face nothing but a shape as he stared directly into my eyes. And then a blood curling scream and a gunshot. The guy in front of me tried to run off. I could barely make out the shapes in front of me. Two long, tall figures fighting until one of them collapsed onto the street and was dragged back into the alley way. Soon a new face peered down at me. "Whats your name?" His voice was soft and smooth. But soon after before I could respond my head spun and every blurry image in sight faded to black.

My eyes were forcing themselves to slowly shut. I couldn't help it. I had to stare at the computer screen all night and today was the day I was going to meet him. Soon I resurrected myself and my energy returned to my body as I flinched upward into my seat. "Min yoongi likes expensive clothing and has a brutal personality." I mumbled to myself as I slowly regained consciousness of what I was doing again. "I need a break." I sighed. I stood up from the chair and stretched my legs, walking over to the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of water. I glanced around my small studio apartment as I drank. I did make quite a lot for an assassin but I chose to spend my money rather quickly on clothing and food. And besides when I bought the apartment I was no where near the amount of kills I was today. Killing people. It seems awful right? But knowing the people I have killed were murderers, druggies, pimps, is very reassuring. I walked over to my small closet and pulled out my most expensive dress which was a tight sleeveless black Valentino dress going around 2,000 dollars. I bought it when I was wasted not knowing it would actually be shipped to my apartment the week after. I wonder why I never bothered to return it.  I laid on my bed alongside the dress. "Hmph. I wonder how terrible he is for his reward to be so much."