Step fourteen call off the mission

"Yoongi was turned not born and this should have made him a mutt. But he's different then other vampires. He has the same power, if not maybe even more than a pureblood." This caused my eyes to widen with fascination. "But because of the overbearing power he also has to feed a lot more than us. Sometimes its even hard for him to control it." This made me feel apologetic towards Yoongi. Why was I feeling this? He was an awful person. Of course I tried to convince myself this, but it wasn't working. Something ached in me. Was it my heart? This thought caused me to grip my chest. "When will Yoongi be back?" Jin chuckled. "Your'e pathetic aren't you slut?" I looked away. Hoseok sighed. "Y/n you know that the people you've been working for have lied to you this whole time right?" I nodded. "So what will you do now?" Hoseok asked. I continued to look away. He's right what do I do now? "I guess i'll call off the mission." I said with a disappointed tone. I frantically looked around the room searching for a nightstand that my bag might be on. "Looking for this?" I turned to Namjoon whom was now holding up the black Gucci handbag. He unzipped the bag and tossed me my phone which I caught. "Go ahead do it." Jin urged. I searched my contacts for the false name I had under Mr. Soo's contact. I pressed the contact and held the phone up to my ear. part of me didn't want him to pick up. Part of me didn't want to address the situation. But part of me also very badly wanted this to be over. "Hello?" Mr. Soo answered. "Hi Mr. Soo?" "Oh Y/n did you complete it?" I sighed. "Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about?" I could imagine on the other line how soon Mr. Soo would be angered. I looked up at Hoseok whom with a hand motion told me to continue talking. "I'm calling off the mission. In fact I don't want to be apart of the agency anym... " "What!" I was interrupted by an angered Mr. Soo. Then by laughter. This caused me to raise a brow. "I'm so stupid." Mr. Soo said. "I knew this would happen, I should of just done the job myself right Yoongi?" I was more confused than ever but soon understood exactly what was happening when I heard his familiar voice. "Please do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt her!" "Oh my...Yoongi?" I said faintly. I looked up at the boys who looked back at me in shock and terror, as if I were holding up a gun to their heads. "Don't bother looking for us because by the time you get here, he'll be dead." And on that note Mr. Soo hung up.