epilogue

Yoongis face did not remind me of the cold CEO I used to know. Instead he looked like a fragile being scared of the world around him. He inched closer to me and I froze. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me, but this time was different. He didn't feel cold, the hug in fact felt warm and soothed me. "I'm so selfish." He whispered in my ear. I stared blankly in his chest. "Your'e not selfish." I managed to whisper. "I wouldn't have wanted to die." I gulped. "But would you have wanted this?" This thought cause me to flinch, causing Yoongi to let go. "I think I want to be with you for a long time." I looked directly into his eyes. I was sincere, I meant to say this. Yoongi parted his lips slightly and in the morning light he looked beautiful, his blonde hair not parted for once the bangs angelically flowing over his soft looks. "I turned you y/n, you should fear me." He looked down at the silk sheets underneath him. "Knock, Knock love birds I heard it all." I turned my head to see Namjoon at the door with a smirk. "Love birds?" I mumbled with a chuckle. I looked back at Yoongi to see if the thought would make him giggle but instead he still looked down with regret. "You haven't told her?" Namjoon said with a furrowed brow. I crossed my arms. "I know im a vampire but told me wha-" "Your'e my mate y/n." "Mate?" I whispered. "What like an animal?" I said somewhat with humor but somewhat seriously. "Y/n remember when we were driving looking for Yoongi and you just so happened to know where he had been?" Namjoon reminded me. I nodded. "Mates have certain connections which can be a good thing and a bad thing. The problem before hand was the Yoongi was mated with a human, but now that your'e a vampire it's a lot more serious." "If I feel pain you feel it, If I die you die." Yoongi said cutting right to the chase. I gasped somewhat unconvinced. "My love for you is real." Yoongi informed me. "My love for you is real too." I assured him. "What now?" Namjoon questioned. "Y/n lives with us, we teach her, maybe even offer her a job in my company as a salesperson. Are you up to it." I nodded excited for the future that lies ahead.