Step six unintentionally meet Yoongis brothers

His office was huge. I was shocked by the sight. Giant glass windows circled around the room and made up for the walls, almost as if we were flying. A giant long table, chairs on every end of it. It took up the center of the room while in the right hand corner was a smaller desk. "It's beautiful." I said amazed. Yoongi raised a brow and looked me up and down. "Odd..first the building and now this." He said with a confused tone. "What?" I responded. "Why are you so surprised?" He said almost as if interrogating me. He took a couple steps forward, and examined me closer. "You're father tells me your families rich, you tell me you're rich, your clothes are expensive but if you're that rich you could aff..." Just then the doors to his office opened up. A small frail woman peered through the crack of the large doors. Oh shit I forgot i'm losing character whats wrong with me i'm usually so good at this. Luckily we were interrupted just on time. "Sir sorry to interrupt but your brothers are here to see you." She said her voice high pitched. Yoongi soon had a frown on his face. "Have you tried telling them i'm not here?" The sound of his voice made the women a bit fearful as told in her expression. "Yes but they...they don't believe me." She responded her voice shaky. Yoongi inhaled a deep breath. "Send them up." He said sounding a bit disappointed. He stared at me, disappointment still planted on his face. "We will discuss this later." "Yo Yoongi!" I turned to the doors. The doors were wide open and six young men stood right between the widely opened doors. They all had handsome features, and were in shape. My eyes didn't know who to focus on. One entered first and the others soon followed sitting down by the empty seats circling the long table. Yoongi joined and I soon did I sitting across from youngest looking one. "Oh who's this lovely lady?" The boy on the youngest ones left side asked. "Oh where are my manners...i'm Jimin." He smirked. He stuck out a hand and Yoongi seemed to growl a bit. I turned my head quickly to him. He seemed angered, and soon him and the one named Jimin were having a stare down of some sort. "She smells de.." The tallest one was about to say but soon was cut off by a judgmental Yoongi shaking his head. The tall one frowned and stiffened up. "This is y/n." Yoongi said in a monotone. "y/n this is Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin." He continued pointing to them one by one.