Step five find out maybe this wasn't a good idea

I have to admit ever since this morning there had been an awkward tension between me and Yoongi. And I also have to admit that so far I had been very bad at this job. This may have been because  Yoongi wasn't like the few men I had met, he was complicated. The one thing that really had me thrown off, and that could possibly end with me screwing this job up was the fact that he could read right through me. And to him I was merely a doll he could toy with. I was now back in the van with him, he drove a while I sat in the passengers seat. I read the text sent to me by Mr. Soo over and over again pretty invested in understanding it. "Y/n sorry I haven't been staying in contact with you as much as I usually do. Anyway please be safe, a special gun for this operation will be delivered to you soon." I had no idea what that meant. I could see how in some ways this job was different from some of the others I had done. For example the reward was much greater, but he's such a normal human being. He doesn't seem as if he could do me a lot of damage. "Y/n." I looked up, Yoongi focusing on the road ahead. "You've been staring at your phone for pretty long now, got anything you wanna share?" I quickly put my phone on sleep and stuffed it back into the small purse on my lap. "Hmph. I see." He mumbled. The rest of the car ride was silent, and we soon got to the huge skyscraper building in about ten minutes. The commute was pretty easy and silent. I walked out of the car and stared up at the building placing my hand above my eyes to prevent the sun from blinding me. "Damn." I said rather loudly. Yoongi chuckled and walked ahead of me. I followed his lead. "Why am I here with you anyway?" I asked him. He stopped and turned to face me once we just entered the building. He pushed me against the nearest wall by the front desk, the security guard pretty much ignoring us and staring at his newspaper. "I find you fascinating, and I want to know more about you." His arms preventing me from leaving as he pinned me down. This feeling, it's familiar. My heart raced. No I'm in control. I quickly slid under his right arm. He turned his head and released his position once he realized I managed to escape. He brushed off his blazer, and giggled shaking his head finding the situation quite humorous. "There aren't many like you." He returned to his rather cold self in an instant and continued to walk ahead of me. "Oh Mr. Yoongi." The security guard put down the article. "Oh excuse me you have to sig.." He started to say to me kindly. "No..no she's with me." Yoongi assured the security guard without even having to look at him.