Step three meeting the victim

The lights were dimmed and the expensive restaurant gave off a laid back vibe. The live jazz music seemed to only add onto to the effect. I looked around people smoking cigars here and there, couples passionately kissing, and middle aged men having what seemed to be serious business conversations. I spotted Yoongi towards the back of the establishment knowing it had to be him. I studied his face so much I could probably identify him from a mile away. I pulled up the strap to my purse and walked slowly but elegantly in my heels. Remember your'e the daughter of Sung Min a.k.a Mr. Soo, your'e filthy rich and is about to go on a blind date with Yoongi himself.  I thought to myself. I finally reached the back table after what seemed like an eternity of walking. And there I was. Staring directly at him. He was in front of me. He seemed to be more attractive in person, not a single flaw on his pale skin, his blonde dyed hair parted perfectly in the middle, and his eyes seeming to glisten under the fluorescent spotlight shining upon him. He chuckled slyly. "You seem to be fixated on me already." I shook my head and bowed somewhat embarrassed. "Please have a seat." He pointed to the empty seat in front of him. I pulled the chair out and sat with my legs crossed. "Wow what a gentleman can't even pull the chair out for me." I mumbled beneath my breath. He gave me a cold glare as if he heard exactly what I said. "I like you already." He smirked as he started to bring his glass of what seemed to be red wine up to his lip. Wow I guess this will be easier than expected. "Anyway y/n, i'm looking to get married soon, you see it won't really look too good if i'm still a single bachelor in the next two years." He informed me. "Yes our parents said we are quite compatible, but i'd like to get to know you better. Let's say after we eat you come back to my place." It seemed as if he was almost demanding me to go back to his place, and without thought I replied quickly. "Yes." I mumbled. Overall the dinner was pretty good and the prices at this place amazed me. I seemed to be doing all the eating while Yoongi informed me he had already eaten. I told him the basics, what I do for a living, how much I make, and my education. Of course all of this had been rehearsed and it was simply as if I had been reciting lines from a memorized script. And soon I found myself walking out of the place tagging along behind Yoongi. He walked swiftly and although there had been many people crowding the place he managed to get past them all, not even daring to brush his shoulder against one of them. I of course accidentally bumped into some people here and there but it wasn't too noticeable. Once we exited the restaurant a black van with tinted windows had been waiting for us. He walked in first and I followed after. There was a significant amount of space between us. "Hey y/n." He whispered. It had been rather late and for some reason I was starting to get extremely drowsy. He inched over closely to me, and without hesitation slid his hand under my dress and grabbed my thigh. I started to shake a bit, his hand so cold. He slowly brought his head closer to mine. oh fuck we're gonna kiss already?  But to my surprise he brought his head a bit past my face. "Your'e scent..it's...extremely triggering." He whispered in my ear. His voice echoed through my head. And my eyes slowly shut themselves.