Step fifteen save the love of your life

Namjoon through me a new outfit that consisted of a plain black tee and distressed shorts. I quickly changed in the nearest bathroom, anxious to save Yoongi. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung joined us when we left and Hoseok drove us away. Soon we were all in the black SUV, searching for a place that could be anywhere. "Y/n, you sure you have no idea where Yoongi could be?" Jungkook asked me. He seemed hopeless and frustrated. I closed my eyes tightly. Fuck I wish I knew, Yoongi where are you? My thoughts were interrupted by an image of blood and Yoongis screams for help. The place he was in looked familiar. I opened my eyes quickly hyperventilating and grabbing my chest. Jimin held my arm. "Y/n are you okay?" He shouted. I nodded my head. "I...I know where Yoongi is."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We arrived the building much smaller than the ones I had seen with Yoongi. The boys stepped out of the SUV. Hoseok had parked it directly in front. "What is this place?" Taehyung asked, he sounded disgusted. "Just follow me!" I started to run pass the security desk, the boys following me. "Hey you can't be here!" The security guard yelled. We ignored his demand and managed to outrun him up the stairs. I stopped at the fourth floor and opened the door that led to a hallway filled with doors. I walked quickly reading the numbers on each door until I found the door. I stopped suddenly, Jimin and Namjoon almost ran passed the door until they realized I stopped. "Y/n step back." Jin warned me. I did as he told and with no effort he pushed down the door. I was shocked to see Yoongi on the floor surrounded by blood. Without thinking I ran over to him and rested his head on my lap. He struggled to breathe, his eyes red. He looked hungry. I knew what this had meant and I pulled down the collar to my shirt to reveal my collar bone. With the strength he had left he lifted his head and held me in his arms. He tasted the skin and with no hesitation bit into it. It feels..this feeling what is this? Instead of any energy leaving, instead of the sense of drowsiness I had felt before for some reason I had felt a sense of strength enter my body. Yoongi backed his lips away from  the wound where the blood had been leaking, it slowly bled less. He wiped the blood around his mouth with the sleeve of his black hoodie. And then a sudden pain had suddenly shot through my body, Yoongi looked as shocked as ever. "Monster." I turned around with the little amount of strength I had left to see Mr. Soo holding a gun towards me, and that's when I realized he had shot directly into my heart. With that realization the pain became worse and the world around me slowly faded to black.