Step ten open the box

Yoongi stopped the car at the nearest gas station as I told him I had to use the bathroom. We were now on our way to pick out a dress for the party tonight. I snuck the box with me and continued out of the car. I made my way to the restroom located right outside of the gas station. The bathroom was rather dirty and I was very careful to lock the door behind me. I took a quick look at the mirror. And inspected my neck the dream from last night running through my head. Good I'm okay. I thought to myself. I then looked down at my wrist. A red mark stained my wrist from when Yoongi gripped it. I placed the toilet seat down and sat on the toilet carefully ripping through the easy to open box. I was amazed by the gun that lay inside of it. It was shiny and silver of course. A simple handgun. But the thing that amazed me most was the symbols and latin writing that was carved onto both sides of the gun, continuing all the way until the gun handle. Laying in the box beneath the gun was a folded piece of paper. I placed the gun back in the box and unfolded the piece of paper. "Dear y/n, this gun is a very special kind of gun. There is only one bullet in this gun so please use it wisely, and remember only on Yoongi. We will take care of the body of course. No matter how scared you might be this job must be done. Sincerely, Mr. Soo." I placed the letter back in the box and examined the gun once again. "What's so special about you Yoongi?" I mumbled to myself. I left the bathroom walking over to the car. I opened the door and sat beside Yoongi in the passengers seat. "Well that took a while." He chuckled. I rubbed the back of my neck the package still on my lap. I could feel him glaring at my lap from the corner of my eye. His hand slowly reached for the package and with my quick reflexes I held it tightly and flinched away from him before he could touch it. "I see." He mumbled. He stared ahead at the road and started to drive.