Step eight find the victims motives

Yoongi flashback (Authors pov)

He hid in the closet his hand placed over his mouth. He couldn't control his breathing and how fast his heart was beating, it felt almost as if it were going to explode. "Yoongi you can't hide I can smell you." The man said deeply. The sound of his voice made the small boy teary eyed and shake even more. Just then he heard a loud sound as if some form of glass had shattered and a body had been thrown on the floor . He couldn't see what was happening the small hole through the closet door wasn't big enough. This caused him to frantically shuffle back from the hole and soon a red eye had been glaring back at him through the hole. The closet door slowly creaked open. The little boy was surprised. The man glaring back at him was a different man, and he smiled at the sight of the little boy. The little boy quivered in fear at his glowing eyes and fangs. "Your bleeding, does it hurt?" He asked trying to crouch beside the boy. The boy looked down not even noticing the blood on his neck.  The man frowned at the sight of the wound and looked back into the little boys eyes. "I can make it better." The man assured the boy. "My name is Jin, what about you?" He asked nicely. "Min yoongi." the little boy mumbled. "Don't be scared." He smiled. The boy struggled to concentrate as his throat burned and he felt as parched as ever. Jin revealed his fangs and bit into his wrist. The sight made the boy uncomfortable. Jin held up his wrist to the little boy and the little boy slowly approached. Yoongi stared into Jin's red eyes then accepted the offer. 

I sat beside the secretary. She avoided eye contact with me and instead fumbled with her fingers on her lap. "He....um...he." She struggled to get out. "He goes out every night around eleven to twelve midnight. Every night its a new girl." She mumbled. "And what does that mean-.... he has a sex addiction?" I said jokingly. She shook her head then looked at me with concern. "They never come back." Is she trying to imply that Yoongi may be a murderer? I soon found myself thinking about the dream I had before I had woken up with Yoongi that night. This caused me to place my hand over my mouth in disbelief. "No. stop." I accidentally mumbled out loud. "Are you okay Mrs. Y/N?" I shook my head, confused at the fragile secretary's response. "Wait Yoongi never introduced me to you-..." I questioned her. She looked around frantically as if she told me something I wasn't supposed to know. "I...I.." Just then the doors to the office slowly opened and out came Yoongi with one hand placed in his pocket. With his free hand he signaled me to enter the room.