THREE ૐ WALMART AND JUSTIN FOLEY

"HAVE YOU SEEN MOM?" Olivia peeks at Noah's room where she sees him in an indian seat on the carpeted floor with his best friend, Miles, playing a video game. Miles looks up and his eyes widened and at the tv screen, his avatar gets showered with bullets and Noah rejoices. "Oh, hey Miles. I didn't know you were here."

Miles opens his mouth and starts croaking out lamely, his mind going completely blank. Miles developed a crush towards Olivia ever since he and Noah became friends. He drops his controller and waves at her, "H-h-hey! Good to see you, Olivia. Wow, you look.. " beautiful, stunning, captivating. He thought. "good."

"You've grown taller, Miles, and wow, you have muscles! Well, kinda but.. wow. Maybe you could get Noah to work out too." Olivia jokes and Noah makes a grunt. "Anyway, have you seen Mom? We're out of milk and cereal and also, Dom discovered the chocolate stash at the top drawer and as a result, we're also out of bonbons. Grayson's almost out of baby formula so I need Mom to run to the groceries."

"Yeah, well, tough luck, Mom left early for the shop and Dad's at work." Noah chuckles, knowing full well his sister didn't want to go out for people might recognize her. "Beth's out too, she's meeting up with her friends on town."

"Shit.." Olivia muttered and sighed, pulling out her phone to send a text at Beth to buy what she needs. Beth immediately replied with a "sorry, cant rn. won't be home until late afternoon. do u mind waiting until i get home?"

Olivia groaned and Noah rolls his eyes, gesturing towards the window and to their driveway. "You could always take your car, Miles and I won't be needing it anytime soon so.."

"I don't want to and I can't. I don't want people to see me." Olivia responds with dread. She stands still, obviously in deep thought and started weighing her options. She's dying for snacks right now but the refrigerator's been raided by her brothers long before she woke up and scourged for a snack. "Shit, the world's not on my side today."

She changes from her sleepwear to a gray crop top shirt and dark blue jeans and strappy sandals. She peeks again at Noah's room where Miles is gushing silently at Noah about how hot his sister is and Noah shoving him with disgust. She declares that she'll be out for an hour to buy groceries and reminded them to look after Owen and Dom.

She puts Grayson on his baby kangaroo carrier on her chest and takes the car keys from the kitchen counter. She plants a sloppy kiss on Owen and Dom's cheeks, earning a groan. "Ew. Stop it, Livvie."

"I'll be out for a moment, you guys stay here okay? Don't go out until I get back or else I'll evacuate the stash to a higher and hidden place." Olivia warns and the two nodded.

Owen screeched, "Can we come with you? We're hungry and it's boring here since Mom hid all our video games and Noah won't let us play with him just because Miles is here. Please, please, please?"

Olivia shakes her head, putting on a flowy cardigan. "Sorry, Owen, but you can't. You're grounded for another three days which means no going out or special treats. Mom will kill me if she finds out. Don't worry, I'll buy something on the way home."

She drives to Walplex and went straight to the 'Chocolates' section, filling almost the entire cart with it. Grayson babbles loudly, shrieking with happiness and giggling. Olivia takes this alone time to think while she gets everything she needs. Her mind wanders back to three days ago from when her Mom had told her about Grayson and Montgomery. She couldn't stop thinking about it and even Alex, who had a passionate dislike towards Montgomery, somehow agreed and told her to try before she says no, for the sake of the baby.

She was so deep in thought that when she was pushing the cart towards the cash register to pay for what she got, the end of her cart hits an incoming guy headed to the same direction on the hip bone.