TWENTY SIX ૐ LATE NIGHT DRIVES AND PARTIES AT THE BEACH

OLIVIA SAVORED THE FEELING of the hot water coming from the ceiling-mount shower head in Montgomery's bathroom, sighing in satisfaction as it dribbles down her skin just the way she craved for it. One of the things she loved when she used to stay over the house of the de la Cruz's was the shower experience because each of their private bathrooms had an outstanding and different shower places; for Dawson's bathroom, his bathroom was a white and pristine three quarter bathroom with a rainsystem-like shower heads, which Olivia also finds satisying. Mr. and Mrs. de la Cruz has the most spacious bathroom and has a huge bathtuh, according to Montgomery.

The girl hummed a soft tune of 'Ocean Eyes' by Billie Ellish, bobbing her head up and down while reaching for a newly-bought bottle of shampoo that no doubt Emilia sneaked in for Montgomery because judging from its flavor 'Mermaid Hair', it's something that his Mom would buy for him. She pops open the bottle and squeezed a good amount of it on her palm, slathering it on her hair, loving the combined smell of sweet pineapples and coconuts.

Olivia made the mistake of opening her eyes while the white foams jets down her forehead and she lets out a panicked shriek when she felt the sensation of pricks and needles stinging pain on her eyes. She frantically claws on her eyes and tried to wash it out with water but the damage has already been done.

Outside the bathroom and on laid on his bed, Montgomery waited patiently with a towel prompt on his stomach. He hears faint screams inside the bathroom and he sprang up to his feet, his eyes widened in alarm and with no second thought, bolted inside the bathroom and opened the sliding door that separates them both. He gets into the shower and helped her try to flush it off with the cool water, demanding her to stop rubbing them to avoid having it irritated.

When both of them finally calmed down and Olivia could finally open her eyes again without her eyes stinging, she lets out a scream and covered her body with her arms. "What are you doing here?!"

"I helped you out, obviously!" Montgomery protests defensively, her eyes darting everywhere but her naked body but failing to do so because they kept on casting back to her goods.

"Stop looking at my-- at my private parts! Goddamnit." Olivia screamed.

"I--I'm trying, okay!" He sputtered, his eyes finding its way to her chest department covered desperately with her forearm. "I-- You-- You were screaming and I thought-- I thought you slipped and cracked your head open! I-- I was just trying to help. Plus, it's not like I haven't seen it before."

Olivia glared at him and slapped his arm, a small and mischievous laugh escaping his mouth. He sends her a wink and she makes a face, she nods her head on the door, "I'm all good, you can get out now."

"But I'm wet already, look! I can't come back in my room and have water dripping all over the place." Montgomery points out. He was indeed drenched, his body dripping with water and his clothes sticks to his skin, droplets leaking on its hem. "Can't I just join you?"

"Get out of here, damn you! I'm not letting you join me in the shower." Olivia declined flatly, waving her hand dismissively. "Out you go, Monty. Just--Just wait for me outside."

Montgomery sighed, stepping out of the shower area, belting out in a sing-song voice, "My offer still stands, Liv.."

"And my answer is still no." Olivia sings back and doesn't remove her hands until he was out of bathroom.

Montgomery glanced over at Olivia dozing off at the passenger's seat, her head leaned on the window shield and hugging the pillow the de la Cruz boy always kept in the backseat. The only reason the boy had it in her car was because Olivia couldn't sleep without having something to hold on to. It was a pastel pink fur pillow that she bought for herself and put in his car for days where they both head into a long roadtrip. When she left, it still smelled a lot like her and he never had the heart to throw it away because although he had no guarantee that she'd come back, it will always be there waiting for her to come home, just like he did. And here she was.