NINETEEN ૐBABYSITTING: PART ONE

OLIVIA FOUND IT HARD TO LEAVE HER SON WITH HIS DAD. She still felt skeptical with leaving him alone with Montgomery and when it was time for her to go, she found herself almost close to tears when she bids her goodbye. It would be the first time Olivia was leaving Grayson for two days and the fact that he would be left to the hands of Montgomery didn't help much to make it feel better.

After Olivia laid out her lengthy instructions to which Montgomery listened and took note of patiently, she finally placed one last kiss on her baby boy's cheeks. "You be a good boy to your Daddy, okay?"

Grayson beamed at his mother and nodded, clapping his hands. "Yes, mommy."

"That's my boy." Olivia ruffled his hair and Montgomery watched with fondness at the two people in the world he loved most. "I'm gonna come back for you tomorrow, my love."

"Don't I get a kiss too?" Montgomery remarked playfully, a mischievous glint shining on his green eyes.

Olivia rolled her eyes and flicked him on the forehead hard and he yelped, rubbing the sore spot

Olivia rolled her eyes and flicked him on the forehead hard and he yelped, rubbing the sore spot. He had forgotten how hard she hits despite being much smaller than him. Montgomery watched her go and when it was only the two of them left, him and his mini version of him, he led them both inside and placed him on his baby stool in the kitchen. Montgomery rubbed his palms together and watched the little boy anticipatedly. "Now, what are we gonna do today, big guy, huh?"

Grayson stared back at him and burst into a gleeful smile, jumping up and down in his seat. "Hide and Seek!"

"Wow, okay! You wanna play hide and seek?" Montgomery asked animatedly to which Grayson nodded profusely with an excited screech. Montgomery, in a determined attempt to make his son impressed with him, gave his consent and puts the boy down at the ground. "Okay, you hide while Daddy counts from 1 to 10, is that okay, Gray?"

Grayson nodded and as soon as Montgomery turned away and started counting with his eyes closed, he daringly started walking on his own and away from his father. The house of the de la Cruz's was big and although the pair were only playing on the first floor of the house, it was a good thing they hadn't reach the second and the third. The moment Montgomery reached 10, he opened his eyes and started searching for his son. He started entering different rooms and any possible places that the toddler could hide into but he was left to no avail. It reached the point wherein 30 minutes had already passed and he was already in a jittery and panicking mess, and he still couldn't find him.

It was only then that the young man realized that his agreeing to the idea of hide and seek was a terrible idea.

He reached for his phone and started typing away with shaking fingers.

monty the teen dad
GUYS
I NEED UR HELP
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

zach the mama's boy
HWAT IS IT