IM BACK

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I updated and I have a week and a half before it is officially my summer break and I have a few requirements to finish until I get myself out of this crap but here I am :) 

I am not quite sure if I should still continue the book because it's been several months since I last updated and for sure a lot of you guys have totally forgotten about this book. I am still thinking about it because I loved writing Olivia's story with Montgomery(--and Justin!) and it was heartwarming to see all of your support throughout the end and your comments meant a lot to me because reading all of your feedbacks makes me feel connected to all of you. 

I was not able to update for a very, very long time because of the never-ending works from school and the incoming CETs next year is stressing me out, a shit ton of problems at home and I had just gotten out from a very toxic relationship last February and recently, an anonymous person(who I suspect to be my ex) is threatening me and it has been a lot to take in and I had no choice but to let go of writing but lately, I've been trying to get back at it so please bear with me. I apologize for the long wait, believe me, I wanted to finish this book earlier so bad. 

Anyway, tell me what you think; if I should continue this book or not. It'd be lovely to hear from all of you :))