That's the end for Baby Daddy! I hope the ending was exactly how you wanted it to be and though it was a rollercoaster of emotions before we got here, I hope you enjoyed the ride.

Which chapter was your favorite? I think the chapter I loved writing most was The End Of The Road! I poured my heart out on that chapter and I resolved to not leaving the vicinity of my room until I published it because it was too sacred for me lMAOO yeah i'm crazy. I think the Epilogue was cute, it made ne want to have baby of my own and I literally had to remind myself that I'm still too young to have one lmao plus I'm single so yEet i'll find love soon after this coronavirus. In the Epilogue, we get to see how Montgomery copes with the whole baby and pregnancy stuff, something that he didn't have with Grayson and it was actually fun writing it and heart melting.

Anyway, I started Baby Daddy when I was 16 so there are some loop holes and I'm sorry it took me 2 years to finally put an end to this book. I came across a lot of terrible times in my life throughout those 2 years and Some of you have given up with waiting but there are still some of you who stayed and loved this book as much as I do.

Now that this book is over, I am now continuing my other book with Scott Reed x OC. Please read that one too, it would really mean a lot :>

Thank you so much for all the love and support ♥️ Words can't express how grateful I am.

In tough times like this, please be safe out there.

(P.S. If you have some questions about anything, please feel free to comment down below!)