SEVENTEEN ૐFLASHBACKS

ONE YEAR AND SEVEN MONTHS AGO !
FOUR MONTHS OF DATING
SEPTEMBER 2016

THE GYM OF LIBERTY HIGH was occupied by the dance club of the school, the sound of a Rihanna track 'Bitch Better Have My Money' blasted echoes at the spacious area that contained more than forty teenage girls warming up for their dance routines.

Olivia stretched out her leg over the seats of the bleachers, bending down until her cheek touches her thigh, hearing a small and audible crack of the bone in her leg

Olivia stretched out her leg over the seats of the bleachers, bending down until her cheek touches her thigh, hearing a small and audible crack of the bone in her leg. Olivia liked dancing. She loved the feeling of the rush spreading across her body as she hits every step with energy and grace, the beat of the music synchronizing with the beat of her heart, her body moving with the rhythm.

Two of her bestfriends who were also members of the dance club joins her by the bleachers, talking animatedly about boys and the upcoming party this Friday night. Tina Clayton, and Cali Anderson turned to Olivia with a teasing smirk of their own, Cali nudging her with her free hand as she imitates Olivia's position.

"How 'bout you? You and Monty sitting this one out again or...?" Cali asked while Tina wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, mocking her with inappropriate moans. Tina butts in, "And by sitting it out, you mean having sex all night long at Monty's house while his dad is out of town."

Cali snorted and they burst out laughing. Oliva shoved Tina playfully, laughing along with them. "Oh shut up, Tina!"

"Tell us about the wonders he does in bed! I heard he's an animal when he wants to. No offense but, you do know about his reputation with women, right?" Tina rambled, sitting down at the bleachers and giving up from warming up.

"Yeah, i am fully aware, Tina." Olivia retorts, rolling her eyes. "And i'm not gonna tell you."

Cali throws a towel at Tina's direction and she lamely dodged from the incoming cloth, hitting her straight on the face. Cali reproaches the blond girl, "Lay off, Tina. Montgomery's out of your limits, he's Olivia's so he can't be part of your conquests."

Tina sighed, flipping her hair over her shoulder and rolling her eyes. "God, I can't believe you actually believe that I'd steal him from Liv. Of course, I won't. He's your boyfriend which scratches him off my market. I'd totally tap though have you seen how fine Monty looks? Damn."

Olivia shoots her a look that suggest that she wasn't joking around anymore, completely done with Tina's bullshit. Tina gets the message and zips her mouth with a sheepish smile. She lights up, her eyes zeroed in on the double doors of the gym.

"Speaking of the devil.."

Olivia felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around her small body, the scent of mixed mint and smoke with a faint smell of sweat evading her nostrils. His soft lips placed a kiss on the sensitive spot where her neck meets her shoulder and she smiled, knowing exactly who it is. She dropped her hoisted leg from the bleachers and pivoted to face him, greeted with the softness clouding over the sharp bone structure of his face.