On a not so normal day

A/N:
This is a NaLu and Gruvia fanfic, and Lucy Juvia revenge. Hope y'all enjoy!

Heyo this is Author from the future, it's been about a year since I wrote this and it's so cringe, I suggest you don't read this book if you're considering bc it's really rushed and I've improved since this, but go ahead if you want to read the worst fanfic?
K bai.
-Author Chan
----------------------------------------------
*Third Person*
It was definitely not a normal day in Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray weren't fighting, instead where having a serious discussion. Cana was not drinking alcohol. Levy wasn't reading a book and Happy wasn't flirting with Carla.

The guild was acting strange.

When Lucy Heartfilia and Juvia Lockser walked into the guild with smiles plastered on their face, they immediately gasped in shock. Lucy and Juvia went on a job together as Gray decided to go with Erza and Natsu went with Lissana. The jealousy boiling and insisting to come out inside them was ceased when they got to bond.

The two comrades walked to the table Gray and Natsu were sitting at table in the far left end of the guild.

"Hey guys!" The blonde greeted. "Gray-sama! Juvia missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!" The blunette exclamied while crashing onto him. Gray was used to her sudden hugs by now. Gray just blushed which was not normal. Natsu, however, did not seem so pleased by Lucy's presence, on the other hand, gray was blushing madly into deep shades of scarlet, Natsu couldn't care less about Lucy's presence.

It was like Lucy had entered an alternate universe.

"Hey Natsu, there's a job on the board for 50 million jewels!" She yelled excitedly while picking the request of the wall. "Sorry Lucy, can't." was all he said before going over to Thunder legion where Mira and Laxus were talking, freed was staring at them disapprovingly and Bixlow was eating noodles. To her surprise Natsu went over to Lissana, who was sitting next to Mira, gave her a peck on the cheek and sat next to her.

Before she knew it, her eyes blurred up her vision, her face felt damp. Tears were rolling down a mile and were continues. Juvia saw this and ran to Lucy, but Lucy had already sprinted out of the guild. Lucy felt so hurt. She felt like she was betrayed.
------------------
Natsu you jerk! How dense could you be? Can't you see I'm in love with you, and you're in love with me? She thought laying flat on her bed  now in her apartment.
Juvia had stopped running after Lucy only a few blocks away from the guild as Gray had stopped her.
---------------------------
*Juvia's POV*

Juvia was running after Lucy San when Juvia heard someone calling her name. Juvia turned around to see her beloved Gray-Sama ☺️ but then a sharp pain hit Juvia in the heart. Juvia! You sad excuse for a friend! Your bestfriend is in the saddest situation and you're here, blushing?! Shame on you! Her subconscious mind spoke to her. It was true and it hurt. Juvia turned back to the direction Lucy  San was running in.

"Gray-Sama, Juvia has to go after Lucy San!" She whined.
"Juvia" was all Gray said and Juvia froze.
                     ------------------
*Lucy's POV*

I stayed home that day, in bed, crying. I thought Natsu felt the same way I did. All those times, when Natsu would be there for me, they were gone. He didn't even think to tell me he was dating Lissana! How could you Natsu? My head felt heavy and my skin was dry. I was hungry but I wanted to starve myself. Eventually I gave up and cooked some Salmom. While I was cutting the salmon, I felt like I'd been possessed. I stooped slicing the fish and held the knife against my wrist. At this point I was blaming Natsu for what I was about to do. I slashed my wrist!
It took me a minute to process this...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours late:
I patched it up with bandages and put on long black gloves to hide my wound.
However, the solemnity inside me had ceased, I felt alive. Although, I didn't exactly feel normal, I was at least prepared to face them tomorrow.
                            ----------
Heyo! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of falling! I kno it seems a bit Boring but—Hi it's future me again, it's really melodramatic, so I guess it doesn't get better.

-Author Chan