Falling in love all over again (part 3)

*Lucy's POV*

I finished changing into my usual clothes and walked nto the hall where Happy and Natsu made themselves at home. 

"Jee Luce, this sure is a big place!" Natsu said scanning as he sat on the couch. Happy added a little aye after that. "Yup" I said popping the 'p'. 

"You live here alone?" He rose an eyebrow and I shook my head. "I live with Juvia." I told him and he nodded understanding, "And....IsiahandTyron" I added quickly and his head shot in my direction. "You live with them?!" He said, shocked. "...yeah..whats so bad about that?" I asked innocently, although I knew exactly what was wrong. "And quit calling me Luce, its Elise." I said gesturing to my self. "Yeah yeah, I know...Luce just...suits you better." HE told me and Happy was gone. I couldn't see him at all so I decided to ignore it and keep talking to Natsu. "How so?" I asked facing him on the couch, crossing my legs and taking a cushion to place on my lap and lean on. 

"Well, I have so many memories with you, calling you Lucy or Luce..." He began. "And....and.....you just look like a Lucy!" He said. I chuckled. "Okay...." I said trailing off looking to my right at the kitchen. "So..." HE tried to change the topic. "Why'd you do that Natsu?" I asked him quietly. My eyes still focused on the kitchen drawers, I was trying not to make eye contact but from the corner of my vision, I could see he was shocked with my direct attitude. It took him a moment to process his answer and it only took that long for my vision to blur up. 

"Luce...the chances are, you won't believe me...but, Gray and I, we-we..." He stammered for words. "Just say it Natsu!" I snapped. "Say the truth, say what you know. I believe you." I said quietly, I moved to face him but my head hung low and my bangs covered my eyes.

"We don't remember it Luce!" He finally said loudly. "We dont remember anything! Something happened that day and....we woke up to Mira and Erza attacking us. They were vague about what happened. All I know is that I said something horrible to you and...and you left." HE broke. Natsu was crying so I let myself too. Tears streamed down his face. I felt bad for misunderstanding him all this time. "I felt like a jerk!" He whispered. "I felt like a jerk...and I felt even more bad because...because I hurt my Luce." He muttered but I still heard him. Those words...when they left his mouth and reached my ears...it felt like heaven. His Luce. Did he just mean his Luce as in his sister? He's always said Fairy Tail is nakama. Maybe he just sees me as his sister... I don't know why but it still hurts. 

My immediate reaction was to look up at him in shock but then I couldn't help but smile. I feel happy around Natsu. I feel like I belong.  I immediately hugged him. He hugged back. His grip around me was tight, like he wouldn't see me again. Natsu was warm, as usual. But this was a different kind of warm.

"Please don't go Lucy, I'm sorry." He said digging his head into my shoulder. "I won't." I whispered in his ear.

***

(A/N: Shout out to all those who don't have their Natsu Gray, Laxus, Gajeel and so on...T~T)

***

After a while Natsu and I ended up cuddling in my blanket on the couch watching TV.  Its still 11 am. Wow. time flies. I look back to the watch. Hmn? KYAAAAAAAAAA?! Its been an entire day!

Natsu + Me +Huge apartment + Where da hell did everyone go?!= Well played Mira, Well played.

I can't believe this was set up! I mean Juvia really?! And it was expected of the great match makers Mira and Happy. Well...I can't lie....I did have fun...no wait I can lie, I hated this and I'm getting revenge.

Natsu suddenly power offed the TV. "Hey! That was the climax! They could've ki-" I began but Natsu covered my mouth. "Yea, yeah quit yo yapping we're going somewhere." He said as he dragged me out off the apartment buildings. "Ehh? A job?" I asked curiously. "Nope better." He grinned. The usual Natsu, how does he pull the perfect smiles?!

"We're gonna pick strawberries!" He told em like a little kid.

Well. As different as that sounds, there was one thing I knew for sure....

I, Lucy Hearfillia am in love with Natsu Dragneel, again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HSYO!

HSYO?

HEYO!

how y'all doing? I sowi if the updates annoy u,butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

hehe butt, ahh im such a kid, lol.

But anyways, yes you guessed it, theres a part 4. And right now, everyone is jumping with joy cuz they all know NaLu is gonna happen. But will it? am i evil?? MWAHAHAHAHAH! no it will happen cuz ill be dead if it doesnt. and as u can see idc about grammar and punctuation in these notes...

idk what my point is. anyways lemme be completely suspicious and not foreshadowing anything cuz totally no one does that. pssssssssssssh! shemurr gurl wathchu talkin' bout? or boy, im not sexist... alothough this is an otome thing....but i dont judege. anyways thnx for reading me blabber about nothing. Luv y'all! and now for the totally not obvious part:

Will Juvia and Gray make up? Will everything be fine? zfind out in the next chapter!

Comment, vote and share!

~Author Chan!

p.s: ^_^🔨 nailed it!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!