Not so happy now

*Lucy's POV*

Natsu and I walk into the guild, hand in hand. I see Juvia, she runs over to me but she doesn't look happy. Juvia pulls me into her embrace and grips me a little too tight. My grin fades away when she begins sobbing into my shoulder blade. My arms around her hold her shoulders.

"Jazz?" I say, "What's...What happened?"

"Isaiah. *sniff sniff* Is-*sniff sniff*...him and Tyron! They're- They're—" She stammers while sniffing and releases me from her grip when Gray puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Isaiah and Tyron have disappeared." He says. My eyes widen and I gasp. "They were last seen with..." His voice trails off. "Where?!" Natsu yells. Gray shuts his eyes really tight and forms a fist, "They were last seen with...." His voice is still trailing. Jazz takes herself out of his grip, "You know where they were last seen?!" She yells. She doesn't know either...."Gray where did they go?!" I snap. "They were last seen with Mard Geer!" He says really fast.

Natsu clenched his palm. Mard Geer...that demon in tartaros  we fought. Wait, Mard Geer! He trained us a while ago for a month when Zeref was injured! Oh, then there's no trouble, they must've been hanging out and stayed with them for the night.

Jazz and I let out a sigh of relief. The two slayers looked at us in shock.
"How could you two be so....ugh okay with this?! They're you're brothers right?! Aren't you supposed to be worried about them being with a demon?!" Natsu yelled.

Jazz and I tensed up.

"Well...you see..." We began.

How do we tell Fairy Tail that we were trained by Zeref?! Our enemy...well their enemy! They still believe that Zeref is some kind of evil, dark wizard that wants to kill everyone and everything! How do we tell them?!
Either one, they'll hate us and attack us instead or 2, they'll kill Zeref and we can't live with that guilt.

Heyo!
I'm not gonna make this long, but here's the totally obvious part:

Vote, share and comment!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Author Chan