Falling for a prank

Heyo!
This chapter is for all those who are still reading this fanfic that isn't Hiro Mashima worthy! Thank you soooo much, I feel happy that ppl actually like this.😂 Anyways enough of me, here's the story:

>Time skip a year later<

*Lucy's POV*
"Come on Lise!" Isaiah yelled for me as we loaded our stuff in the carriage. I was just waiting outside our cabin for Zeref. I sighed. I guess he's not coming to bid us farewell. I turned to face the carriage and walked towards it but the life in the air died. Zeref was here.

"Going so soon my children?" Zeref said in his usual feeling less tone. Some times I wonder if he ever was human at least. "Master Zeref!" We said as we ran to him, trapping the black wizard in a bear hug.

Okay, so he doesn't actually call us children and we don't actually call him master. The thing is, through the past year, we all had gotten a lot closer and Zeref was actually less treathening and more of a chill guy. I was sure him and Natsu were related, when he pulled a prank on me yesterday.

--Flash back--

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're going back to Fairy Tail tomorrow!" Jazz said in shock looking at the calander. Its stll weird to call Juvia, 'Jazz'. And its weird to look at myself and be labelled Elise. But what can I say, it suits the me now better than Lucy would've. 

"I know right!" Tyron said trying to mock Jazz. Jazz rolled her eyes. "Hey Jazz," I began.

"What'cha have in mind for Fullbuster?" I asked evilly. She grnned. " OH you know, a few slicers here and there...Moon shooter.....False Eclipse." She smirked. We've gotten really strong in the past few years, and mastered many techniques that don't even have anything to do with eclipse magic....just general magic that makes life easier. Like a typical wizard in a fairytale. 

"What are your plans for Dragneel?" She returned the question. " Well, I was thinking Tyron could help." Was all I said and we all exchanged evil smirks. This was going to be fun.

"There is no need for planning." A dead toned voice said behind me. Without question I knew it was, " Zeref!" I stretched turning around with a smile. "Hey! How you been?" Isaiah said trying to sound cool. " There is no need for greetings we were talking 4 hours ago." Zeref said bluntly. "Well you seem serious today, whats up Zeref?" I asked. In the past year, Zeref had lightened up around us. We treating him like our older brother, we joked around but of course at training we trained as well although not as strictly as I thought. But the best part is, I improved so much, and earned new friends from a year of training that was fun! I looked at Zeref.

"You will now address me as master Zeref. And no, nothing is alright because you are not leaving." HE said emotionless. We gasped. "What?!" "You cant do that!" I exclaimed "Oh yes I can Heartfillia. As far as I know, you owe me your life. All this magic I've taught you, you need to pay me back and that is with your life." He said really fast. It looked like he was trying to suppress anger. I stood there with my mouth agape. A shiver rolled down my spine as I thought about what he could do to me. Tears blurred my vision. Torture, cruelty, slavery, dirty work, maid and much more, just for stupid magic that I'll probably not be able to use. I looked up at him and his expression softened.

Zeref and everyone else started laughing hard. Heat rushed up to my face and I couldnt help but laugh too. Zeref pulled me to his chest. "Did I scare you" he said still laughing. I nodded, sniffing and proceeded to hit Jazz and the slayers with cushions. 

>End of flash back<

"So master Zeref" I smirked and he laughed a little along with Jazz giggling. "May we leave?" I asked. He nodded yes with his smile. We all showed our gratitude and thanked him. We said our goodbyes and left for Fiore. 

I'm so happy that I get to finally see Fairy Tail again! Especially you, Natsu Dragneel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.

That was short. But oh well. I didn't feel like getting rght into revenge and i didnt wanna do much on saying thnxs or training so this. 

Once again, thank y'all for reading this! 

Share, Vote and Comment!

Peace out

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~Author Chan