If only she could see the love

*Lisanna's POV*

I still smile making myself look as innocent and loveable as possible while conversing with the two idiots. My cheeks are seriously starting to help so I escape with the excuse of bixlow.

I walk up to the man in armour and he seemed to smile. "Ohio Lisanna!" He says happily. "Ugh, my face hurts from smiling for the morons." I complain. Bixlow's grin drops. "Still trying to get Natsu?" He asks grimly. "Well yeah what else would I be doing acting all Angel like?" I say matter-of-factly. He sighs. "Sure lis." He walk ahead leaving me behind. What's with the sudden mood change Bixlow? I catch up to him with a few steps just looking at him while walking, his jaw clenched and his eyes darting to the end of the street which looks infinite.

"Bix, you okay?" I ask concerned. He stops, turns to me and grabs my shoulders. "NO LISANNA IM NOT OKAY!" He snapped. "What's wrong?" I almost croak. "NOTHING!" He shouts. "You just worry about getting Natsu..." His voice trails off as he continues walking, leaving me behind completely confuzzled.

What's his problem? Was he...jelous?

---
Heyo!
Ik this one was short but I just had to put in Bixanna so NaLu can be canon, btw if u haven't guessed where they're walking to...bruh!

It's where my setting always ends up! Drumroll pleaseeeeeeee!

THE ICE CREAM SHOP!

Anyways,
Byeeeeeeeeeee

~Ice cream—shit I swear that wasn't on purpose I'm just distracted and decided to write this note cuz bleh—

~Author Chan