Falling into Darkness-continuation

*Lucys POV*
I woke up with the sun rays blinding my eyes. Awh, I yawned and stretched a bit before walking out, only to see Juvia behind a tree. I ran closer, she could see me, as I got closer to her, not making a sound, I realised her face was blushing deep shades of red. Juvia pointed behind the tree we were hiding infront of, towards a lake.  I looked to see what she was pointing to, there was a man in the middle of the lake. He seemed around Natsu's age, his hair was long, spiky-ish and black. He was pouring the water over himself....that's strange why is he...."OH MY GOD JUVIA HES HAVING A BATHING IN THE LAKE! And he's naked..." I screamed. Well. That got his attention. My face was steaming hot at that point and Juvia had crouched down her face in her knees. "Juvia saw too much" She mumbled into her knees. Ehh?! Eww gross! I feel bad for Juvia. The man crossed the lake on the other side and put clothes on, I turned my back towards him as he did so. The man said we could turn around and we did as we were told. Once I got a better look at the man in this appropriate wear, I realised something huge......

It was none other than, Zeref Dragneel

"Omg! Your Zeref Dragneel" I screamed. I was trembling in fear.
"Juvia is face to face with...the...dark wizard?" Juvia stammered. Zeref was right in front of us.

"Ze-Z-Zeref?! I thought all living beings near you...die? Should we be-" Lucy said confused yet still quivering in fear. "No Lucy, not you two." Zeref broke in. "Eh? How doesZeref-Kun...know Juvia and Lucy-San's names?" Juvia asked Zeref.

"I know your names because you are my brother's friends. Lucy, you've been in love with him and Juvia you with his bestfriend. I've been keeping an eye on FairyTail." As soon as those words left his mouth Juvia and my mouth dropped and our eyes widened. "What?!" we exclaimed in union. "No questions asked." He simply stated. "I know why the two of you are here and what your goal is. That is where I come in. I'm going to train you two. You'll be stronger than you ever thought. Training starts tomorrow, meet me here," He told us. We were still shocked and tried to process what just happened.

He disappeared. We couldn't see him. His last sentence had left Juvia and I blushing.

Well back to the tent I told Juvia and started to walk. Oh I can't wait for tomorrow

________________________________________________________________________________

*Hey guys! Did my hints give away this chapter? I just HAD to bring Zeref into this....and I really wanted to use the Mavis and Zeref scene in Fairy Tail Zero into this. AHHHHHHHHHHH I love it!

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS THIS IS A GRUVIA NAD NALU STORY! IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER SHIPS WITH JUVIA AND LUCY SHOWN IN THIS FANFIC THEY WILL BE LEFT AND GRUVIA AND NALU WILL BE THE END RESULT!

...Just putting that out there so ppl dont kill me....or as Gajeel says: Gihee!

Adios Amigos! oh and can I just say: Despacito!

Despacito Gruvia and Nalu will work out.

-Author Chan