Falling into the darkness

*Lucy's POV*

Juvia and I woke up at 4:00 am. We had prepared goodbye letters for each of the girls. We couldn't bring up the courage to talk them in person. We are at Magnolia express right now, there is a train that takes us near the woods where Master Mavis had trained. I thought it would be a good start. I know, its kind of stupid as we're trying to defeat Natsu and Gray but we hate them, not the guild. Besides, we might return and we might not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been only a short time on the train and Juvia is fast asleep.

"Juvia! Juvia wake up, we're here!" I lightly smacked her face so she'd wake up. She did slowly."We are?" she mumbled surprised. I guess love makes you restless, even more when they break your heart. "Up up! Lets go!" I said dragging her out of the train then the station." So this small town is where master Mavis came, the woods aren't far away Lucy San." Juvia stated.

"Mhm, we should get some supplies and set up a camp in the woods." I told her. She looked a bit surprised, I knew why. "I know, we could just rent a place, but if we're gonna train, lets set up the mood and atmosphere right?" I told her pepping. I can't believe I was such a cheerleader type. Everyone in Fairy Tail sees me like one, I only realised that when Lissana came back and they said how alike we were. I thought she was a complete fake, cheerleader and then I started to notice the mask I put on to hide my solemn is the same. I have to stay like that but now I don't. I'm showing the world the real me. Don't get me wrong, we're not rebelling, trust me I'm way past the emo teenager stage, this is for real.
----------------------------------------------

-Narrator-
Lucy and Juvia had spent half the day buying basic supplies and the rest setting up the camp. It was 5:00 pm in the woods and Lucy had set up a camp fire. "Juvia?" Lucy said unexpectedly.
"Yes Lucy-San?" Juvia replied. "We're gonna be ok." Lucy told her friend while they were sitting on a log infront of the fire keeping warm. Juvia nodded.
"Lucy-San, remember how Juvia talked about changing her name?" Juvia changed the topic. "Yeah"
"Well, Juvia's wondering what she should change it to..." Juvia's voice trailed off. "Hmn, good point, neither do I. I guess, the name will choose us, and once we are worthy of the name, it'll come to us." Lucy said after putting deep thought into it. Juvia agreed. They ate a basic dinner that night, nothing fancy, just some cooked fish.
With that they went into the tent and talked for a while about random things. Juvia said Good night to Lucy but only Juvia knew how restless she was that night....while Lucy was fast asleep.

Heyo!
Soz there wasn't much to this chapter, I decided to split the one chapter into two. The main plot begins in the next! Hint: they're going to meet someone, what value or position will be given to the person in their lives?
Hope that wasn't too weird or non sense.
Anyways please share like pretty please!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Curry Chan