Unexpected reaction

*Juvia's POV*

"Zeref was our trainer!" I said loud and fast, it was like ripping of a bandage. I shut my eyes close tight afraid of the reaction. I heard a sigh from a cold toned mage I love.

"Go on." Gray said in a calm tone. My opened one eye then the other. "What?" Elise asked moving her head forward.  Natsu's before clenched hand loosened. Gray, who had his hands crossed over his chest, placed one behind his neck and the other on his hip. "Well if you don't tell us your whole story, how will we understand." Said Natsu placing a hand on my shoulder and Lucy's. "C'mon, the guild isn't the best place for this...I have somewhere else in mind." I smiled and grabbed my purse while power walking out. They followed.

I was biting my lip while adjusting my purse around me. I was walking in front of Lise and the two slayers behind her. I was walking fast to avoid interaction. I'm not sure why, but I'm surprised about their reaction. It's so...chill.I expected for Gray and Natsu to freak out or not trust us or go complete sherlock mode on us. But...I like it this way. Elise caught up to me and nudged my elbow. "What do you think we should do?" She whispered. "Uhm...Im not sure but we'll see when we get there." I say. She nodded.

(A/N: Oh whats that? where are they going? Where they always seem to end up in this story, my favorite destination of a food place: The Ice-Cream parlor!)

***

*Lucy's POV*

We first get our ice cream and when everyone is seated we eat in silence. Do we have to bring this up? "So...mind elaborating now?" Said Natsu pulling a napkin out of his pocket and dabbing on the corner of his lips. Wow. He used a big word and a napkin. Guess things ave changed....wait....is that....MY FAVORITE SHIRT HE'S USING AS A NAPKIN?! I THOUGHT I LOST THAT! I SPENT AT LEAST 2 DAYS WHINING TO ISAIAH ABOUT THAT AND TYRON MOCKING ME!

Shouldn't have expected Natsu to actually change....

"Uhh yeah" Juvia replied to him. I licked my ice cream, "Uhm...when we left for training we built a camp in the woods and then we went out to take a bath and...well there was a boy in the lake...already washing himself...." I blushed then laughed nervously. I heard a bit of cracking somewhere so I looked up a bit and saw a tanned hand clenching an icecream cone too tight.

wait. Is Natsu....jelous? 

I shook my head. "He said he was going to train us and...introduced Isaiah and Tyron...we became the tetraeclipse." Jazz explained. "He taught us new magic and Mard Geer trained us for a month while Zeref was injured." I added. Gray made an "ohh" face. Just then we heard the slam of hands on our table. I looked up to see a two certain slayers. I sprang up embracing Isaiah, Juvia hugging Tyron. After we switched, I pushed Tyron away and hit his arm. "ow!" He winced. "What was that for?!" He cried. Isaiah, who was laughing was now whining too as Jazz hit him on the head. "Why'd you two leave with Mard Geer without even thinking to tell us?!" Jazz snapped. "Well...uhh... we thought it was best since when we walked in...um..you and Gray were watching Tv all snuggled up, so we left since u didnt seem to notice us. We bumped into Mard  Geer and stayed over at his..." Isaiah sweat dropped and a heavy blush spread across Jazz and Gray's Jaw. "AHEM!" Natsu "cleared" his throat. 

"Well, now that we've done our explaining...we'll leave you guys to....well..ya know." Tyron and Isaiah walked away with wide smirks, leaving me cursing under my breath and Jazz kicking Isaiah just before he left. We walk back to our seats and grabbed our bags. 

"Well, we'll be heading home now." We smiled. They nodded getting out of their seats too. "We'll walk you?" They asked but we just shook our heads. "It's fine." I tell them. "Okay, well be careful." Said Natsu leaning in and giving me a peck on the cheek. My face was the colour of Erza's hair. "Natsu!" I said disapprovingly. But I think they knew I loved it....and I did.

With that we left the ice cream parlor. 

Although their reaction was completely different and better, like waaay better, I'm glad the guilt I carried finally has been lifted off. Plus now, we have to plan how to decide ways of ruining the idiots' night. MWAHAHAHAHAH....haha...ha..ha..why am I talking to myself? AUTHOR CHAN U MAKE ME DO CRAZY STUFF!