Falling for a fake apology

*Juvia's POV*

Lise came out dressed the way she used to before we left. It's nice to see her wearing those clothes again...although she should cover up a bit more....she still looks great!

We all sit on the couch. Gray sitting next to Tyron, Natsu next to Isaiah and Lise flops next to me. "So...what now?"
Asks Elise. "You change your names." Natsu and Gray say in unison. "What?" I ask surprised. "Excuse me?" Lise says sitting up. "You change your names back to Lucy and Juvia."

~~~

After a long cheesy and cringy lecure, we gave in. I actually don't mind lchanging my name to Juvia again. I liked that name. "Okay let's change the subject...." Lise chuckles. A questions pops up in my head, "Natsu?" I say. "Hmm?" He replies. "You were dating Lisanna weren't you?" I ask. Elise's grin drops and Natsu cringes. "Ew,no!" He says still cringing. "Stop scrunching your face, it makes you look uglier than you are."Smirks Gray. "You're one to speak trash face!" Natsu clenches his fists. They bump heads. "Oh yeah? Well isn't the trash where your mum picked you up from?!" Gray yells, "Well at least she didn't run me over with something like yours did! Explains your messed up face!" Natsu yells. "Quit it, both of you!" I yell knocking my fists down on their heads causing them to fall back on the couch.

"Stop with the horrible comebacks and answer our questions!" Lise snaps. "Aye..." They say in unison. I look over to Isaiah and Tyron who are stuffing popcorn in their mouths watching the scene. I grab a handful and return to my spot.

"If you weren't dating Lisanna, why'd you kiss her on the cheek?" I questioned. "I did?" Natsu questioned dorkishly, "Ewwwwwwww! I need to wash my lips!" He screams. "Oh quit your germaphobic crying! If you two don't remember insulting us or dating Lisanna...what had happened?"
I ask. Lise's mouth drops in sudden surprise and eyes widened. "Lise...what are you thinking?" I ask slowly. "One obvious name," she says
*
*
*
"Lisanna"

We were rushing to the guild and exited the door when I stopped and made a face like I had tasted something bitter, shook my head and went back in.

I threw away the now empty plastic bowl that they used for popcorn, grabbed the two idiots by the hand and ran out again, "You're coming too!" I yell as I sprint down stairs trailing the other three.

***

Tyron kicks the guild door open. "Oi! Why'd u do that?! That's my job!"

"Dramatic affect mate, I wanted to do that." Tyron tells him. Natsu nods his head side ways as if saying 'fair enough'

"Lise" I say and we both nod knowing exactly what was going to happen. Mira is just standing there staring at the scene to come. I grab a dagger from by boot and walk over to thunder legion where Lisanna was sitting. I stomp my foot down on the wooden bench inches away from her and position it not far from skiting her throat open. We all crown around the platinum blonde that was on the verge of tears and tensed her throat. "Woah Juvia that's a bit..."Gray trailed off,"Violent?" I smirk finishing his sentence, not moving the dagger. "Yeah Juves got a bit of a personality make over..." Isaiah sweatdropped. "Ahem guys lets not forget the girl we hold at gun point." Said Luce sarcastically. Tyron stretches to his tiptoes and both hands point at my weapons constantly pointing back and forth as he whispered
*
*
*
*
*
"That's a Dagger..." He whispered. Lucy slammed her fist on his face and he whined. I torn my focus back to the female dog I held a knife at. "What did you do to Natsu and Gray that day?" I ask with a cold voice. Her voice struggled in her throat.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I demanded. Tears rolled down the weakling's eyes. "Maybe move the dagger from her throat..." Isaiah whispered. "Oh...hehe...right..." I say moving my foot and knife from her throat.

"I....madeapotiontowinnatsubackandgetyoutwobitchesoutoftheway!" She said really fast. I could feel my nails digging into my closed Palm. "You..." I pointed my dagger at her but Natsu stopped me...well the dagger....WITH HIS BARE HANDS, "YOU IDIOT!" Lise and I yell in unison. He wipes the blood on his vest and walks to the bar. We all spread out and walk towards him looking confused. He walks to Mira and grabs her hand. "Natsu?" Says Mira.
"Gommennastai..." He bobs his head down in apology and then runs back to Lisanna. "You're the reason MY Luce cried." He said walking to Lisanna. Erza came in the way and Natsu pushed her back. He kept walking towards Lisanna, stretching his hand out, fire shimmering on the top.

"Never did I imagine I would let her shed a single tear because of any other person in FairyTail." He continued now really close to her. His hand right over her head as she tensed up to the heat.

"NATSU STOP!" Elise yelled. "Let her explain at least." She said. "But Luce..." He said confused, "Natsu" she whispered. "I'm sorry." Lisanna cried. "I truly am...I thought I loved Natsu...I tricked the man at a magic shop I went to in a town at a mission, to give me a forbidden potion..." She cried, wiping her tears profusely. "I just...I thought I loved Natsu...but after that day was over...I realised it was just a moment...and that too wasn't love....and then I got to know bixlow" she smiled while crying.

Her eyes found bixlow's....some how....through his knight armour, he laced his fingers with hers. "Bixlow...is...everything to me..." She cried. Elise sat down next to Lisanna, "It's okay....I forgive you." She said with a warm smile. My face twisted. Everyone forgave her and crowded, and now Natsu too. They all looked at me.

"Oh fine I forgive you too." I say walking across the wooden bench to her and stabbing my dagger into the table before hugging her.

*Narrator*

They all seemed to be enjoying the moment, and a certain short haired especially. The platinum blonde smiled, a for a second...the evil curve in her lips could be seen, but no one did, and the smile was once again as innocent as a child.

----

Did I just make all this happen cuz I hate Lisanna? Yes. Did I bring this topic back because I forgot this happened at the start? Yes. Am I running out of ideas? No!

I'm going to publish 2 more books, one a NaLu and one all ships in highschool still editing.

I feel like after I finish this book I'll make a sequel but I can't bother rn to even think. Anyways, add to library and please SHARE!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Author Chan