Cant a girl bathe in peace?!

*Juvia's POV*

Lise questions about Isaiah and that makes me wonder where he went as well. Where are you brother from another mother?!

-Jee Author Chan, respect your teacher when she says 'no cliches'-

---
Okay I apologise for this but—
OMHG I NEVER THOUGHT SO MANY PPL WOULD READ THIS CRAPPY FANFIC THANKYOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I HOPE WE CAN GO HIGHER BUT ITS TOO MUCH TO ASK SO ILL SHUT UP AND CONTINUE
---

I finally get up and walk to my room leaving the three to talk while I plan on enjoying a nice and hot bath. I enter my room and walk straight towards my closet. Immediately after opening it, I search for my towel but don't see it. Then I remember the last time I left it in Lucy's room. I walk into Lucy's room as it is right next to mine and we have a connecting door—well technically a bathroom in the middle of our rooms we can both access from each sides. I walk straight through hers and turn to my side and pick up my towel of the chair. I drape it over my shoulder and tuck a lock of hair behind on ear.

I was about to close the bathroom doors and lock them—in fact I was 10 cms from closing it—when I looked up and saw a salmon pink haired Dragon slayer in deep slumber on Lucy's bed. I wrinkled my eyebrows and look at the window which is open. I slowly shake my head in disapproval, "LUCY! Your boyfriends in your room!" I yell out. My tone wasn't mad, I was just yelling out teasingly in an annoying girly voice. I giggle before closing the door on Lucy's side and turnaround swiftly only to find a bare chest 2 cms in front of my eyes. I blushed deeply.

"Gray—"I say looking down blushing madly. "You just left the parlour...so I thought I'd come check up." He said blankly. "In my bathroom?!" I said my voice a bit higher squinting at him. "Huh?" He said unaware then glanced at the bathtub and his cheeks grew red. "I-I uh—didn't realise-e" Ge stammered then slammed his palm to his eyes immediately. He started backing away but soon hit the wall. I just laughed. "It's okay, go outside...or wake up your mate." I say pointing my thumb back to Lucy's door. He walks mindlessly towards the door still embarrassed when I pull his back and push his bare chest out the open exit. I close the door behind me and bite my lip still blushing deep shades of scarlet.

"Can't a girl take a bath in peace?" I mutter before proceeding bathe.

***

I finish my bath and wrap my towel around myself. I take a smaller towel and pat dry my hair, walking out to my room. The door is closed obviously. I hum while going into my walking closet and grab two shirts and shorts. I put on my shorts and decide on the baby blue low sleeve tank top, which also had the batman logo on it. I tie my hair into a knot and walk out into the living room. I find Natsu and Lucy on the couch with Tyron and Gray. iIsaiah reading the fridge and whining about how we made food and saved non for him. "Well you didn't invite us to go on a job!" Lucy said back. "Fair enough." Said Isaiah.

I flop into the couch and Gray smiles awkwardly, I could see a small tint of pink on his cheeks as well. I giggled.

Ding Dong

"I'll get it!" I say already on my way to the door. I open it to see a well dressed spiky white hared male. He tightly pulled me into a hug, "Juvia-Chan!" He bellowed into my ear. I was being squeezed to death.
"Hi-i Ly-y-on." I managed to croak and he finally lets go of me.

Readers: oh no you didn't
Author-Chan: oh yes I did **Smirk smirk**

"Look everyone...Lyon's here!.." I tried to sound excited and enthusiastic but it failed and came out as a whine. Isaiah elbowed me and I immediately pulled a fake peppy face and big smile, "yay!" I cried. Literally...

As soon as he walked ahead of me I made twisted faces and made a gesture that I was dying, Lucy found it hard to choke back in the laughter.

Why did my day go so horribly?!
A small skinny girl followed behind Lyon and I noticed now! She had pink hair and a cute smile. Meredy?

"Oh hey meredy!" Lucy greets and I smile. "So...what has bought you here?" I asked trying not to sound dead. "Oh, Juvia-Chan!" Lying grips my shoulders really tightly. "Is it true you're marrying a Lunar Dragon-Slayer?!" He asked looking me right in the eye. "Isaiah?" I said trying to process this then twist my face. "...eww yuck why would I marry my brother?!" I yelled. Lyon let go and sighed in relief while I rubbed the spot he'd gripped me so tightly.

"Oh I'm so relieved!" He says sighing again. "Now we can proceed with your wedding!" He says happily. I wrinkle my eyebrows and twist my face, I may as well be 60 for all my frown lines and wrinkles visible right now. "Excuse me?" I bellow. "Oh I'm sorry...I meant our wedding!" He said. I sighed in relief then realised what he said, "you know...my hands been itching to slap someone since this morning." I warned, Natsu laughed. "Juvia-Chan! You do love me don't you?!" He said with fake tears. I look to gray with a 'help me out will you?!' Look. He didn't seem too disturbed by Lyon. Lyon started listen all the things for a reception....Gray finally stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Well, you see....you are trying to marry my fiancé...." Gray said with a cold voice. I was smirking at Lyon but when I heard Gray call me fiancé I looked at him shocked and my face was redder than blood. "W-what?" I stammer. Natsu jogs over to Gray and hands him a box. Gray kneels down and opens the box to reveal...

 Gray kneels down and opens the box to reveal