Warnings

So this is like a complete mix up of intense stuff then casual chill...although I have to say it's pretty anti climatic
---
*Lucy's POV*

I get up and dust my clothes. I start running as fast as my feet could carry me but soon stopped and mentally slapped myself.

"Shooting Star!" I chanted pointing my open hand to the top of the cliff. Golden Aura surrounds me as I fly. Tyron says I look like an angel when I do this.

I float when I reach the top for a few seconds then land on my feet casually. I run further towards the two silhouettes I see.

Nastu standing in a prepared stance with his knees slightly bent and fists closed by his sides looking at a purple eyed Lisanna. This brings me joy but I'm supposed to be sad. I'm not so why fake it. So I just laugh.

Lisanna gets up and stomps her foot childishly. I see more people running towards us, our friends. Bixlow comes into view. He looks terrified when he sees Lisanna in a concerned way. He strokes her cheeks, then suddenly the sparkle in his eyes die down.

He removes his hand and forms a fist with his jaw clenched and looks away. Lisanna Riggs his shoulder pleads and begs for him to look at her but he doesn't.

'Should've thought this over before you made everyone hate you.' I thought as I smirked. I mentally slap my myself again. Don't be so harsh! Be Lucy, not Elise. It's almost like I have a split personality.

'That's because you do."

'What? Why is there a voice in my head that isn't mine?'

'I'm the Elise in the body Lucy.'

'What?! None of the makes any sense! AUTHOR CHAN STOP COMPLICATING STUFF TO MAKE THE STORY ENTERTAINING.
---
A/N: Well since you asked, I'll think about it....no I won't! Complex it is!

Heyo!
So I have good news and bad. I'll tell you the bad one first cuz ppl always tell the good news first and then bad news which makes the extra happiness die down.

So I'll make you sad then lighten up the mood although this isn't sad at all.

Bad news: There will be no sequel
Good news: I'm not ending the story
----

'Focus Lucy- look ahead.' Elise tells me and I do so.

I walk next to Natsu and lace my fingers with his.
"Lets go home..." I tell him. I wrap my other palm around his shoulder and rest my head on it as we walk.

***

We open the door when the delicious smell of Chicken Soup welcomes us in. I instantly smile and race Natsu to the kitchen only to find Juvia laying on the bench top holding her head, and Tyron on a high chain with his palm resting on his inflated stomach.

We gape. "You left none for us?!" I whine. "It was a hard job helping and teaching TYRON okay? Kinda deserved it." Juvia said. "Fair enough." Natsu replies. "Hey where's Isaiah?" I ask out of curiosity. The two say they haven't seen him for a while.