2

"Kitten, sometimes things are better kept a secret. But since you found out.........there are some consequences."

"W-what consequences?" Taehyung asks, "wait, why the fuck do I have to listen to you anyways?" Taehyung yanks off the grip on his waist and attempts to smack Jungkook's face but unfortunately was stopped by Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook flips them around and slams both of Taehyung's wrist onto the desk,"do you know who I am and what are you getting into?"

"I'm not scared. Especially from a phony person who lies about their appearance."

Jungkook flicks Taehyung's lips with his finger, "Don't start insulting people when you don't know anything. Do you want to know....why am I like this?"

"No," Taehyung said replied even though he was curious.

"Well, get your ears ready and listen to my very very sad story,"

"I said n-"

"Hush," Jungkook places his finger on Taehyung's lip to prevent him from saying anything else, "the reason was that........

I was just simply too hot."

Taehyung snapped, he throws Jungkook off him and punched him in the stomach, "Jeon. What the fuck."

Jungkook winced in pain, but it wasn't that painful. He expected Taehyung to punch him so he flexes his abs before taking in the punch.

"Since I told you my secret, I need something from you too," Jungkook smirks and pokes his finger on Taehyung's chest, "I want you."

"Fuck off."

"Nope. Kitten, remember, this is your consequence for finding out my secret. If not....you're expelled," Jungkook smiled.

"You can't expel me."

"Do you know who I am?" Jungkook leans closer to Taehyung to the point they both could feel each other's breathe on their skin, "I'm the principal's son."

"That's blackmail!"

"And? You can't do anything about it. So...are you going to accept it?"

Taehyung bites his lip out of habit, he could feel the intensity of the stare that Jungkook is giving him and he spits out the word that he wished he never did, "Fine, but only at night."

Jungkook smiles and kisses Taehyung's cheeks which cause Taehyung to push him away. But Jungkook didn't miss the slight blush on the tip of Taehyung's ear.

"Alright, you can be my bully during the day and my little slut during the night."

-----

Here's a gif of jimin kicking himself with his legs

The advantage of having short legs: U won't kick you in the face

Short texttt (continuation from Control, basically RANDOM TAEKOOK texting.)

Sassy💘: how much does it cost to get your screen fix

Daddy🍆: I'm not sure. You broke your screen?

Sassy💘: yep
Sassy💘:

Sassy💘: yepSassy💘:

Daddy🍆: taehyung...you realize that you can't screenshot the cracks.....

(That's actually my lock screen)