21(M)

I WAS DOING MY MATH HOMEWORK WHILE DOING THIS SO DON'T QUESTION ME.

im innocent I swear to my chickens.

"A bag contains yellow marbles and red marbles, 65 in total. The number of yellow marbles is 5 more than 4 times the number of red marbles. How many yellow marbles are there?" Jeongguk asks as he reads the question out of the text book. His glasses keeps on slipping down due to all the sweat his face is releasing.

"1-10?" Taehyung stutters out and releases a high pitched moan when Jeongguk suddenly buckles his hips.

"Wrong. How can you get such a simple question wrong? The answer is 53," Jeongguk continues thrusting as he reads out the next question. Then all of a sudden he stopped, making Taehyung whines and roll his hips himself. Jeongguk forcefully stops Taehyung from fucking himself and reaches out for the English textbook, "let's start with vocabulary, alright?"

Jeongguk quickly glances at the pages, already memorizing everything and throws the book away, "inveterate. An adjective," Jeongguk leans down and nips on Taehyung ears causing goose bumps to travel up his arm, "stubbornly established by habit." He chuckles right into Taehyung ears, "doesn't that sound like certain someone I know?"

Taehyung whines and pulls Jeongguk into a kiss, sticking his tongues in. Unfortunately for Taehyung, Jeongguk pulls away and spits out another word he didn't know," wanton. An adjective. The meaning is lewd or lustful," he smirks at the wreaked Taehyung.

Jeongguk grits his teeth as he increases his speed twice as fast. With every thrust that he makes, Taehyung chokes out a broken moan. And every time he stops, words that Taehyung doesn't know comes out of his mouth.

~~

A blushing red Taehyung carefully steps out of the car and tightly holds onto the door for support, until Jeongguk comes and lift him up. Everyone was staring at the beautiful looking couple walking towards the entrance.

"I can walk by myself."

Jeongguk raises his eyebrows, "Alright then." He lowers Taehyung down and drops him down, causing Taehyung to scream in pain because of yesterday's event, "Fucking hell! You muscle pig! I was kidding!"

Jeongguk chooses to ignore Taehyung and walks back to his car until a voice said, "Taehyung, I'll help you."

Jeongguk stopped dead in his tracks and turns around, Jimin was carrying Taehyung in his arms and glaring at Jeongguk, "If you're going to leave him like that. I'll replace you."

"Wow. This is like a drama."

"Threesome?"

"God. I wish I was Taehyung."

"I like how after a week, we still don't know Taehyung's boyfriend's name and the silver haired boy."

Jeongguk motions Taehyung to come to him and he obeyed. He wiggles out of Jimin's embrace and walks to Jeongguk even with the pain in his back. Jeongguk carefully lifts Taehung up once again and walks pass Jimin without even giving him a glance.

On the other hand, Jimin had a small smile on his face, "He definitely changed," he mumbles.

~~

Jeongguk gives Taehyung a small kiss on the corner of his eyes and carefully places Taehyung on the seat, "Good luck on the test. Remember our little session," he smirks.

Taehyung blushes when he remembers last night's events. It was engraved into his memory and there was no way he could forget it, "Fuck off already."

Jeongguk chuckles and ruffles Taehyung's hair before leaving to park his car somewhere else and change his clothes.

-----

funfact:

having to pee during sex increases pleasure level because they have a full bladder. It's like rubbing it against the G spot. IDK ABOUT MALES THO

AND YOOOOOOOOOO 41k read and 3k votes <3 thank you. REMEMBER WHEN I WANTED TO DELETE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS STILL ON CHAPTER 5 OR SOMETHINGJNDSAKJJDBSJk

fkjskajnfinwkfnedks and btw im so close to 1k followers wowz unbelievbubble