6

An update :*)

Taehyung walks through the hall with whispers surrounding him.

'I totally see him as a gay but I never thought that he would be a bottom'

'Fucking gay piece of shit'

These comments didn't even bother Taehyung as he continues to stroll down the hall way.

'But his daddy was so fucking hot though.'

Taehyung whips his head towards the girl, his ears are tinted pink," He. Is. Not. My. Daddy."

Taehyung tucks his fingers into his pocket and presses his tongue against his inner cheeks, stomping his way to class.

".....he's pretty.....cute?"

~~~~~

Jeongguk walks into class with his usual outfit, his heavy glasses, and oversized clothes. He sees Taehyung with his chin on his palm and his other hand out in front of him.

Taehyung was looking the opposite direction of Jeongguk and he wiggles his fingers. Jeongguk immediately gives Taehyung his schoolbag.

"Nerd," Taehyung barks out, if he gets to play with me during the night, then I'll play with him during the day.

"Jeon, come here," he orders and Jeongguk obeys, he slowly walks around the table, towards Taehyung.

"Faster!" Taehyung yells and stomps his foot on the floor. Jeongguk flinches and did what he was told to. Taehyung grabs onto Jeongguk's wrist and pulls him forward, he smirks when Jeongguk effortlessly falls into his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" Jeongguk stutters and weakly pushes Taehyung away.

"Bullying you, what else."

Meanwhile, in the corner, there's a girl. She was furrowing her brows as she stares at Taehyung.

"Why the fuck are you acting like a top when you're just a bottom."

All eyes move to her as the words come out of her mouth. She had a confusion expression on until she saw Taehyung glaring at her. She immediately covers her mouth with both of her hand and hides in the corner, embarrassed.

"I'm not a bottom!" Taehyung argues. Jeongguk had to pinch himself from not laughing," o-of course yo-ou're n-not, you're a-a po-wer botto-om," Jeongguk whisper so only Taehyung could heard, he couldn't even form a proper sentence without a few giggles in between.

"Shut up," Taehyung whispers back and pushes Jeongguk off of his thighs.

Jeongguk breaks a small smirk on his face that's only visible to Taehyung and strolls back to his seat without anyone noticing.

----
Sorry it's bad :*( I'm struggling

Sassy💘: JEON!

Daddy🍆: ?

Sassy💘: WHWRES MY GLASESS

Daddy🍆: what?

Sassy💘 IC ANT FIND MYMGLASSES

Daddy🍆: ...what are you talking about

Sassy💘: MY GLASSES

Daddy🍆:honey, u don't even wear glasses