12

Im ded I've been updating this book so much I didn't felt like writing my other stories-

Jeongguk fidgets around as he stares at the door in front of him," this is actually the first time I'm going to be in your house."

Taehyung smacks Jeongguk's head," what are you doing here. Get in. You literally Kidnapped me last time, why the fuck are you acting so shy now." Jeongguk pushes his glasses up his nose bridge, he leans closer to Taehyung and smirks, "It's the morning. I don't want people to know my true personality you know?"

Taehyung pushes Jeongguk away from him, "You're such a hypocrite."

"wrong. A hot hypocrite."

"Piss off," Taehyung walks pass Jeongguk, bumping him on the shoulder but without Jeongguk's support, he fell flat on his face.

Taehyung sits up while rubbing his red nose," I hate you so much. Yesterday was my first time too."

Jeongguk gives a mocking laugh," yesterday was nothing, I went gentle."

"Gentle? That was far from gentle!" Taehyung complains as Jeongguk helps him get up. Jeongguk stares at Taehyung while he stares back, after quite a while of staring, Jeongguk shrugs," that was gentle to me."

Taehyung slap Jeongguk's hand off of him and glares at him," I can walk by myself."

~~~

"Hey, your clothes are so small," Jeongguk said as he pulls out a T-shirt from the closet.

"Don't. Touch." Taehyung snatches the shirt away from Jeongguk," it's because you're too big."

"My dick?"

"Shut the fuck up, before I smack you the fuck up."

Instead of replying, Jeongguk closes the curtain and pulls Taehyung onto the bed. He pulls Taehyung's shirt down, revealing the beautiful bruises he made.

"Jeo-"

Jeongguk kisses Taehyung's lip, forcing him to shut up. He trail his lips down Taehyung's neck to his collarbones and lightly bites on it.

"S-stop," Taehyung moans out and pulls on Jeongguk's hair. But his body says other wise, he tilts his head to the side even more, allowing Jeongguk to have a better excess.

Just when Jeongguk is going to take off his glasses because it was in the way, the door suddenly slams open," baby! I'm bac....."

Taehyung finches and pushes Jeongguk away," d-daddy!"

---

i wrote another smut, and guess what.

I want to dug a hole and bury myself in it. It's the most unholy smut ive ever written. I might put it as private because UGH. WATTPAD IS GOING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT I SWEAR-

Sprinkle me some holy water please

Daddy🍆: imagine my dick inside you, thrusting non-stop

Sassy💘: yes! Daddy! I'm squeezing your juicy cock as tight as possible.

Daddy🍆: I start to suck on your neck, creating multiple bruises.

Sassy💘: I feel my climax getting closer and closer as I wrap my arms around your neck

Daddy🍆: I thrust even faster, also feeling my climax coming soon

Sassy💘: Daddy! I'm cu- hold up.
Sassy💘: it's 12, gotta sleep. Bye-

Daddy🍆: this fucking bitch.

She told me to write a ONE shot with that pillow

She told me to write a ONE shot with that pillow. so Ima do it here.

Taehyung got that from Jeongguk as a birthday present. And Jeongguk get smack the fuck up by Taehyung with that pillow.

Wow.