23(M)

"What is this?" Taehyung asks as Jimin hands him a little brown bag.

"drugs," he replies. This freaked Taehyung out and he throws the bag back to Jimin, "I don't do drugs!"

Jimin chuckles as he takes Taehyung's hand and places the bag in his hand, "You're such a good kid, totally opposite of what people think of you. This isn't your usual type of drugs. It increases your hormones."

Taehyung blankly looks at Jimin, "I don't get it?"

The silver haired boy leans in, making Taehyung holds his breath, "think of it as a candy, eat one and give one to Jeongguk tonight, I'm sure he will like it," he pulls away, letting Taehyung breath again and innocently smiles, "good luck and most importantly have fun!"

Jimin pats Taehyung's back, he pulls out a wig and a thick glasses out of his pocket. (don;t question me, DON'T DO IT. But I can question myself. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING PULL A WIG OUR OF YOUR POCKET?!11!)

He marches his way towards the mirror, staring at his own face," handsome," he mumbles to himself and carefully puts his wig and glasses on.

(Excuse my lame ass drawing LMFAO)

Jimin smiles at how lame he looks," perfect. Tae, I'm going back to class, bye!" He waves a good bye and leaves Taehyung alone in the bathroom.

~~

Jeongguk slams the door shut after the two of them enters the apartment. Without any words exchanged from the two of them, Jeongguk immediately goes to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Taking this chance, Taehyung takes out the small brown paper bag out of his pocket.

"Candy..." he mumbles and unwraps one of them, revealing a brown cube that looks like sugar cubes but a different color. He pops it into his mouth and cringes at the sweetness from it, "It's so sweet..."

~~

Jeongguk ruffles his own hair with a white towel as he opens the bathroom door," Taehyung?" He calls out. But there wasn't any reply.