13

"So. You're telling me that, this," Mr. Kim points at Jeongguk and looks at him up and down," is your boyfriend?"

"No! He's just my friend!" Taehyung argues back.

"Yeah, a friend that do sexual things to you"

"Daddy!"

"Yes?" Both Jeongguk and Mr.Kim replies at the same time. The awkward tension rises through out the three people.

"Did...you say something?" Mr.Kim ask. Taehyung glares at Jeongguk and crosses his arm together, making an X.

"H-huh? I didn't s-say anything," Jeongguk stutters while fixing his glasses.

God. He's so weak. Mr.Kim thought to himself.

"Anyway, I don't approve this relationship and that's the final."

"Dad!" Taehyung smacks Mr.kim's head," I said, he's not my boyfriend. I hate you!"

Mr.Kim begins to tear up and tightly hugs Taehyung," please don't hate Daddy. I do everything you want," he cries out. "Get. Off. Me." Taehyung pushes his dad's head away but he wouldn't budge.

Jeongguk awkwardly sits there, staring at the scene unfolding, he stares at Taehyung's muscular and handsome dad. Indeed, Taehyung did get his genes from his dad.

 Indeed, Taehyung did get his genes from his dad

( probably everyone knows him. He's 50 years old. And photographer. In this story he's Taehyung's dad.)

"Please baby, I'll buy you anything you want so forgive me," Mr.Kim begs. "No! get off me!"

Jeongguk scratches his neck and gives an awkward smile," I think I found the reason why Taehyung is so ignorant," he mumbles to himself.

~~
"So," Mr.Kim coughs, "Nothing happened. I want my baby to have a good life so he needs to find the perfect man. But I think you are far from that."

Wait, why are your glasses so thick, I can't even see your eyes!" He reaches out to take the glasses away but Jeongguk didn't let him, he tightly secures the glasses on his face.

"Take it off!" 

"No!"

Mr.Kim struggles even harder to get the glasses off and uses all his energy to pull off the glasses, "I thought...you are weak!"

But when the two muscular pigs fight, the poor glasses wasn't strong enough and breaks apart, showing Jeongguk's eyes.

"crap," Jeongguk said as he covers his eyes with his hand. Jeongguk grabs Taehyung on one hand, his suit case on the other and quickly runs out of the door, "Gotta go, bye"

"Jeongguk! What the fuck!" Taehyung hits Jeongguk's arm with his little punches but it didn't budge at all. 

"Come back here, you little shit!" Mr.Kim shouts and chases after them.

Jeongguk quickly throws Taehyung and the suit case to the back seat. He climbs into the driver's seat and pulls the window down," Adios geezer, I'm taking Taehyung with me."

The car turns around a corner, making Mr.Kim stop on his track.

"I swear, I will fucking get you, little bunny. How dare he take my baby away" Mr.Kim sworn and grits his teeth in annoyance.

-----

I DONT SUPPORT INCEST. IT JUST TAEHYUNG'S DAD IS OVER PROTECTIVE LIKE HOW A DAD WOULD BE OVER HIS DAUGTHER. AFTER ALl, taehyung is the only child.

remember when Jin accidentally hit a fan?

The fan was right next to Jeongguk. And Taehyung said, "How dare you do that to my hus-""

Then he covers it up with, "How dare you do that to my wife."

uM how the fuck do you mistake a girl as a husband-

IM NOT EVEN KIDDING i think he though jin hit jeongguk.

^ that face you make when your relationship supposed to be a secret but your stupid boyfriend spills everything