Epilogue

"This is actually gross."

"Agree."

Jimin and Yoongi can't handle it anymore. Ever since the two of them confessed love to each other. Jeongguk doesn't dress up like the nerd he is, but instead, he would go to school dressed in normal clothing, which surprised everyone.

And Taehyung.

Taehyung.

Taehyung would sit on Jeongguk's lap every moment he can and kiss Jeongguk for hours and hours until Jimin actually forces them apart. Also, he doesn't have to force his act as a bully anymore since he and Yoongi made up, deciding bullying isn't the way to make oneself feel better.

"Tae, I love you."

Taehyung squeezes Jeongguk's cheeks together as he leans down to kiss Jeongguk on the lips, "I love you too."

"Disgusting."

"Agree."

Jeongguk breaks the kiss and raises his brows at Yoongi and Jimin, "at least I have a better sex life than you dry asses who don't want to admit their own feelings."

"Excuse me!" Jimin screeches, pointing his small pointer finger accusingly at Jeongguk, "I can get booty whenever I want. At least I have the tendency to court someone without the usage of sex!"

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk shrugs at that and continues to make out in front of everyone.

"Brats."

"..."

Hearing no reply, Jimin raises a brow at Yoongi who has pink dusting his cheeks, "what's wrong?"

"Courting me?"

Jimin blushes and covers his mouth with his stubby fingers, "y-yes. Wait I meant no!!"

"o-oh."

In the end, happy after all.

Mr.Kim still isn't approving of Jeongguk though.