17(M)

Hi. 10 min past. This chap is very kinky. I don't like writing smut because I feel like, a lot of the smuts are repetitive and it's going to boring to read- BUT HERES A SMUT THAT I don't FIND ALOT- I've only seen one so far and it's not from wattpad.

I'm actually really bad at writing smut soooo.

Warning: drink HOLY water I beg you- please drink some. HOLYWATER69

Jeongguk throws Taehyung onto the bed and unties his belt. He forcefully grabs both of Taehyung's wrist with one hand and slams it above Taehyung's head," you tempted me too much" He ties Taehyung's hand together with his belt and looks around for what he can use to cover Taehyung's eyes.

A necktie is a perfect item, Jeongguk quickly snatches the neck tie and covers Taehyung's eyes with it.

"I can't see!" Taehyung whines.

"You don't need to see," Jeongguk replies and trails his finger tip from his jawline down to his collarbone.

Having two of the five senses, sealed, Taehyung's sensory nerves on his skin increases. Just a simple touch from Jeongguk felt like he was getting stab by static, it was that sensitive.

He thrashed around the bed like a mad man just from a single touch.

"Stay," Jeongguk whisper into Taehyung's ear. Goosebumps travel up Taehyung's neck from that single word and he obeys, stopping all the thrashing he was making.

"Now listen carefully to everything I say," Jeongguk whispers. He slowly pulls down Taehyung's pants, letting his aching cock breathe a little.

"Think of a staircase. A never ending white staircase," Jeongguk breathes onto Taehyung's ear, "take a step every time I count."

"One."

Taehyung took one steps up the stair.

"Two."

Another step.

"Three."

This time, the staircase fades a little.

"Four."

The staircase is now fully gone, leaving Taehyung floating in the air.

"Five."

A loud moan erupts from Taehyung's throat as Jeongguk tightly squeezes his wrist. (Yes his wrist, that's how hypnotizing sex works)

"Don't feel or hear anything else except for my hand. "

Every sound seems to disappear and Taehyung could only hear Jeongguk's breathing and voice. As if his whole body went numb, he could only feel the hot heat from Jeongguk's hand.

"Right now, im holding your crotch. And this right here," he forms Taehyung's hand into a fist and thrust his finger inside, making Taehyung releases a high pitch moan, "is your slutty hole."

Without any warning, Jeongguk pushes in two more fingers in that tightly grasped fist and starts thrusting his finger. On the other hand, all Taehyung can feel is pleasure building up on him. It wasn't physically tearing Taehyung apart so it didn't hurt at all, the only thing that hurts is his hard boner.

"D-daddy! M-more!" He screams as his puckering hole twitches non-stop even though nothing is touching it.

Jeongguk inserts one more finger in and moves his fingers around, trying to find that one spot.

It was the area in between Taehyung's ring and middle finger that drives Taehyung insane.

Jeongguk inwardly smirks," Taebaby...can you take five?"

Taehyung gasp and shakes his head, indicating a no, "t-too much!"

"Well, then that's too bad," Jeongguk squeezes his thumb inside and penetrates that one spot.

Taehyung shriek as Jeongguk keeps on penetrating him, the necktie was soaked from his tears and his wrist is full of red marks from the belt.

"When I count to three, I want you to come as hard as you can."

Jeongguk grabs onto Taehyung's wrist and pumps it up and down while still finger fucking Taehyung's fist.

"One."

Heat slowly builds up in Taehyung's stomach.

"Two."

Taehyung's cock starts twitching.

"Three."

Taehyung moans out Jeongguk's name as he cums uncontrollably.

"wasn't that a good experience?" Jeongguk asks as he unties the belt and the tie. He softly kisses Taehyung's tear stained eyes and his bruised wrist.

Taehyung looks at Jeongguk with his almost unconscious eyes and waits until his panting stops, he softly whispers, "if I could see you, that would have been better."

Jeongguk's heart warmed up and closes his eyes, "As always, you are so not fair. "

-----

sEnD hElp

sEnD hElp

bYE
Deactivating my account-