14

Very boring but eh, just some filler until the sex- k bYE

Sunday went by quickly, Jeongguk had some family issues that he had to fix so Taehyung was home alone. Jeongguk even took Taehyung's phone away from him, leaving him only with the TV. It wasn't like Taehyung can move anyway, his legs still couldn't function properly even after two days.

"Can you walk?" Jeongguk asks Taehyung and closes his apartment door.

"Do I look crippled to you?" Taehyung fires back as he limps his way to the elevator.

"yes, you do."

Taehyung glares at Jeongguk and stabs the down button for the elevator and whines right after he hits it too hard.

~~

Once again, Taehyung walks out of Jeongguk's car without knowing how expensive the car is.

"Taehyung-ah," Jeongguk calls out and puckers his lips out, pointing at his lips, "키스?" He tilts his head to the side and smiles at Taehyung. The girls awed at how cute Jeongguk's smile is.

This time, Taehyung didn't hesitate and pulls Jeongguk by his wrist, kissing him right on the lips. Taehyung wipes his lip with the face of his hand and averts his eyes away from Jeongguk's, "I didn't do it because I like you or anything. It's because you're blackmailing me. Don't think too ahead of yourself!"

Jeongguk chuckles and pulls Taehyung closer by his neck, "Of course." He kisses Taehyung and bites on his lower lip. Taehyung willing opens his mouth and finches when Jeongguk thrust his tongue in. The two pull away, leaving a string of saliva that connects them.

~~

Taehyung made eye contact with Jeongguk as he walks into class with his usual outfit, a little smile form on Taehyung's lips without anyone knowing.

The teacher walks into class and coughs, catching everyone's attention, "We have a transfer student today. Let's greet him."

A student with an oversized shirt, a baggy pant and a thick pair of glasses covering his eyes walk through the door.

Taehyung stares at the transfer student and somehow, this seems a little bit too similar to someone he knows. He glances at Jeongguk whos also was also glancing at him and mouths, "Why does this scene feel so familiar?"

The transfer student coughs, catching Taehyung and Jeongguk's attention, "H-hi, my name is P-park J-Jimin. Please t-treat me w-well."

--

le lolz. did you expect that

Sassy💘: Can you sing for me?

Daddy🍆: yea, if you pay me

Sassy💘: there

Daddy🍆: ..