8(M)

"W-what punishment?"

Jeongguk leans back to his seat and gives him smirk," that. Baby boy, you'll see when we get home."

The ride home was quiet and the atmosphere was dead scary to the point Taehyung got chills.

"Get off."

Taehyung flinches and leaves the car with a frown on his face. Jeongguk soon follows after and kicks Taehyung's right foot, making him trip into Jeongguk's embrace. Jeongguk lifts Taehyung up, bridal style but apparently Taehyung did not want to get carry. "Hey! Put me down, you muscle pig!" Taehyung wiggles and keeps hitting Jeongguk's chest.

Jeongguk gives a heavy sigh before letting Taehyung back down on his feet, "Enjoy this moment as much as you can, after all, you won't be able to walk for few days after this."

"Huh?" 

"Nope, nothing," Jeongguk said as he walks through the door.

~~

The elevator was so silent that you could even hear a pin drop. The only sound was the engine of the elevator. Soon, they reach the top floor where Jeongguk lives, he types in the password and the door opens. 

Without warning, Jeongguk picks Taehyung up once again making Taehyung shriek in surprise. However, this time Taehyung didn't dare to complain. Jeongguk's eyes were so dark and scary that Taehyung didn't dare to say anything. 

Jeongguk raises one of his brows and smirks, "hmm? Not complaining this time?" 

(someone stop him please. Im dying)

"Shut up," Taehyung mumbles, his face was flushed with red. Jeongguk effortlessly carried Taehyung all the way to his bedroom without any difficulties. He throws Taehyung onto the bed and drags a chair right in front of it. He sits down on it and crosses his leg.

 He sits down on it and crosses his leg