15

"Wow, seems like another one has been added to my list of people to bully," Taehyung said in front of the whole class. But the sweat wouldn't stop dripping down from his head.

Jeongguk literally, like literally dare him to mock the transfer student to see if he's also the same as himself.

"Look Jeongguk, I guess someone in this school is willing to be your friend. Ha.ha.ha.ha." He awkwardly laughs as he flings his arms around Jeongguk. "Fuck you," he whispers to Jeongguk who's next to him but Jeongguk didn't seem fazed at all.

"Ignore that stupid idiot, now may you please sit down right in front of that idiot," Mr.Kim said.

Jimin slowly walks to his seat and pulls out the chair, sitting on it.

He turns around,"h-hi ni-nice to meet you, please be nice to m-me," Jimin shakily fixes his glasses with his unusually small hand.

Taehyung smirks," nice to meet you too, Mr. Nerd 2.0"

But on the inside, he was sweating. He did not want to know another person like Jeongguk. After all, he learned his lesson to not bully someone like Jeongguk. It is already a pain to take care of Jeongguk and another one? Nope. No way.

~~

"Please, don't," Taehyung begs as the two males topple over him. The three of them trapped in a small cubic in the school bathroom. And yes. Taehyung is in danger.

Flashback

"Drag Jimin to the bathroom and take off his glasses," Jeongguk whispers to Taehyung.

"N-no! What if he's the same as you," Taehyung argues.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

That one sentence made Taehyung all jiggly and wiggly inside. He bites his lips and nods his head," fine."

~~
The bell rings, telling the students that class is over.

"Jimin," Taehyung said," come with me."

"W-why?"

"Don't question."

Taehyung grabs Jimin's wrist and drags him into a nearby bathroom. He pushes Jimin into the last stall and also went in. Inside, Jeongguk was already there,"Taehyung, lock the door."

After locking the door, smirks break out on both of Jeongguk and Jimin's lip.

"How's he?" Jeongguk asks and takes off his glasses, showing off his dangerously deep eyes.

"Beautiful," Jimin replies and also takes off his glasses, but then process to taking off his wig. A beautiful ash gray hair showed underneath the black wig.

Jimin runs his hand through his hair, pushing it back,"cousin, you got yourself a treasure

Jimin runs his hand through his hair, pushing it back,"cousin, you got yourself a treasure."

The sudden realization sink in Taehyung brain. A light bulb shine above Taehyung head, Jeongguk went to visit his family yesterday and this Jimin guy is his cousin.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung glared at him as water begin to gather up in his eyes," I thought you said you will protect me!"

"Aww, come here you little puppy," Jeongguk coo and hugs Taehyung. A devilish smirk appears on his lips without Taehyung knowing, "I'm here to protect you....to prevent Jimin from fucking you."

"But that doesn't mean he can't do anything to you," Jeongguk said as he carefully places Taehyung on the closed toilet seat.

"Go ahead," Jeongguk pats Jimin's back," but if you hurt him in any way, I'll break you apart, even if you are my cousin."

---
do you want smut next chapter?

---do you want smut next chapter?

Choose your fighter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you want smut, then choose one of the above. They all have different smut ideas, which ever get the most vote. I will go with that-