5

Taehyung stirs awake by the binding light from the sun. A hand was rubbing his waist, running it from his waist all the day down to his thighs.

The sensation almost made Taehyung moan, but he quickly bites his lips to prevent it from going out.

Taehyung places a secure hold on Jungkook's wrist to stop it from moving, "Jeon, stop."

Jungkook tsks but he still listened to Taehyung. Taehyung looks up from his long eyelashes and he couldn't help but admire the view. Jungkook was just so stunning and he could smell Jungkook's masculine scent.

Just like Taehyung, Jungkook loves the view. Taehyung looks so small and cute in his arms. He definitely can wake up to this every day. Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung waist and rolls down to the floor without injuring Taehyung.

"Hey what are you doing!" Taehyung said or at least tried too. His words were muffled by Jungkook's chest and what came out was nothing but a strangled sentence.

Jungkook rolls all the way to the front of the bathroom with Taehyung in his arms. It didn't really dirty Taehyung's clothes since his whole body was protected from the floor, but for Jungkook, his white shirt turned into gray.

"Let go," Taehyung said and once again his words were muffled.

Jungkook magically heard it and pulls Taehyung up, kissing him on the lips.   (Hello, the CRINGE)

Taehyung harshly bites onto Jungkook's bottom lips, causing  Jungkook releases his hold on Taehyung. Using this chance, Taehyung runs into the bathroom and locks the door, leaving Jungkook alone on the cold floor.

"The extra toothbrush is on the shelf under then sink and also I'll hang the extra clothes on the door knob," Jungkook said while hanging his clothes on the door knob. He then went to his own room and uses his personal bathroom.

~~
Taehyung hesitantly walks out of the bathroom with Jungkook's shirt on him. It smells just like Jungkook and now he smells like Jungkook.

And that's pretty lewd.

Jungkook was already done way before Taehyung and is sipping on a cup of coffee.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung coming out of the bathroom and eyed him up and down with a smirk on his face," not bad."

"What's not bad?"

"The way you look in my clothes."

Taehyung was wearing an oversized T-shirt that Jungkook always likes to wear and tight skinny jeans that fit perfectly.

"T-thanks. But are you sure you are going to school like that?"

Jungkook looks down at his own outfit and nods his head, "yeah."

(Basically like that ^)

"Oh." That was the only thing Taehyung could say.

Jungkook looks at him weirdly and throws his a box of cookies," eat. I don't have any food in the fridge so this is breakfast."

Taehyung opens the wraps and stuffs the cookies in his mouth.
~~
"Are we ready?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods his head.

"What about my bag?"

"Don't worry about it."

~~

They arrive at the school sooner than they expect, the drive was mostly silence since neither one of them wants to talk.

Taehyung got out of the car first and was confused on why people were staring at him.

Little did he know, the car he was riding on was one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Jungkook came out right after Taehyung and the moment he did, there were loud gasps and then screams.

Everyone was astonished by Jungkook's looks.

The girl couldn't stop screaming and even the guys couldn't stop looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung's face scrunches together and glances at Jungkook. Jungkook was waving back at a group of girls who waved at him.

Taehyung feels a sudden pinch his heart and chooses to ignore it. He was going to walk away toward the school but then Jungkook grabs him by the wrist.

"키스?" He asks and points at his cheeks.

"No!" Taehyung tries to pull his hand away but the grip was too tight.

"키스?" Jungkook asks again.

Taehyung glances at his surrounding, there were so many people watching him. He can't just do that to Jungkook in front of everyone, it will hurt his pride.

But it doesn't seem like Jungkook would let go without getting what he wants.

Taehyung bites his lip and keeps on switching his view from the floor to Jungkook.

Fuck it

Taehyung leans in and kisses Jungkook on the cheeks with his soft lips in front of everyone.

Jungkook smiles in satisfaction and lets Taehyung go,"have fun in school, baby boy."

-----

Taehyung without eyebrows

Taehyung with eyebrows