20

The bell rings and the students begin to run out of class, striving to hurry up and get out of school. As always, Jeongguk just had to hog up all the attention, changing his clothes and picking Taehyung up.

"Let's go," he said and motion Taehyung to come. Taehyung obeyed and silently makes his way towards Jeongguk. His classmates stare at the two of them in shock on how obediently Taehyung is.

"What are you looking at," Taehyung spits out and glares at his classmates. He tightly grasps on Jeongguk's shirt and snarls his teeth at his classmates like the little possessive puppy he is. In just a mere week, Jeongguk changed Taehyung in so many different ways.

"Tae, please. I'm yours and only yours," Jeongguk assures and gently grabs Taehyung's tightly grasped fist.

Taehyung stares at Jeongguk then shyly looks away and gives little smiles that make everyone wants to scream "Adorable."
(Wants to put a gif here but it's too big so here's a pic)

"(Wants to put a gif here but it's too big so here's a pic)

(There. Perfect.)

"Adorable," Jeongguk mumbles and takes Taehyung's hand.

~~

Taehyung squints his eyes as a familiar silhouette waves at the two of them near the front gate.

"Daddy!"

If everyone's attention wasn't on them yet, now it is.

"Tae, I didn't know you were this kink-"

And before Jeongguk could finish that sentence, an old man starts running towards their direction and karate chop their tightly entwined hands.

"You brat, stay away from my precious lil bean," Mr.Kim said as he grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him into his embrace.

"Daddy!" Taehyung whines and pushes his dad away, "why are you here?"

"To get you back home."

"He's staying with me," Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him back.

"No. I'm not letting my Taehyung with you," Mr.Kim argues back. The two of them stares at the confused Taehyung, "what?" he questions.

"Who do you want to say with? With Daddy? Or with that stupid muscle pig?"

Taehyung lowers his head and tugs on Jeongguk's shirt, he sucks in his lips and looks at his daddy with his puppy eyes.

Taehyung's dad drops down to his knee as Jeongguk gives him a cocky smirk. 

"I guess it's time to let my baby go," Mr.Kim sobs as he wipes away a fake tear," I guess I'll go back to mama(tae's mum)," he said and cover his face, running away from the two couples.

~~

Taehyung throws his bag across the room the moment they got home. It was around 7 pm since his dad made sure to bring all necessary things and treated them to dinner.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, was carrying three full bags of stuff that Mr.Kim gave to him. Taehyung glances at Jeongguk's biceps and visibly gulp at the sight but then quickly looks away before he gets caught. Jeongguk drops the bags onto the floor and wipes to sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.

"What is even in here," Jeongguk asks as he opens one of the bags, but inside were just useless things.

A sudden ding takes both of their attention as Taehyung pulls out his phone.

Namjoon: forgot to tell you, mid term is tomorrow.

Taehyung's heart stopped for a second and glances at the clock," fuck."

"What happened?"

Taehyung stares at Jeongguk in horror, although he might be a bad kid in school, he still needs good grades to graduate," midterm is tomorrow. I don't have anytime to cramp!"

Taehyung starts running around the room, screaming about how he's going to fail.

Jeongguk places his finger on his chin, pondering what to do. An idea popped up as a wicked smile appears on Jeongguk face, he reaches for his back pocket and takes his fake glasses out.

"Taehyung, I'll help you," Jeongguk kindly said as he wears his fake glasses.

"Really!?!"

"Yeah, of course."

---

funfact:

if you squeeze your thumb hard enough, you won't have a gag reflex= you could suck as many dicks as u want without gagging.

I have so many sex facts that I can't wait to share-

don't ask me how I know

And the hardship of taking that one picture

i got bullied