9(M)

Here's ur sexy sexy time :*)

"Or, do you need Daddy to help you?" Jeongguk asks as he starts to unbuckle the belt.

"W-wait Jeongguk?"

"It's daddy to you," Jeongguk harshly pulls down Taehyung's pants, leaving him with only boxers. Jeongguk widens his eyes upon seeing Taehyung's wet patch," you're already wet? From that?"

Taehyung's pride shattered from that one sentence and avert his eyes away from Jeongguk. Jeongguk grabs his chin and holds it up," look at me."

Taehyung slowly but steadily refocuses back to Jeongguk and stares into his dark brown eyes.

Jeongguk grins and flip Taehyung around," good boy deserves an award."

Jeongguk starts rubbing Taehyung's bulge through the only piece of clothing that's preventing actual contact. Taehyung bites his bottom lips, preventing anything moans from coming out of him. "Come on, let it out," Jeongguk nibbles and licks Taehyung's earlobes. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a loud moan since it is his sensitive spot.

Jeongguk gently rubs the rim before shoving his whole finger in.

"Wh-what! T-that place is a-an output... not an input!" Taehyung shuts his eyes tightly, unable to do anything since his body feels like jelly right now. Jeongguk shoves two more fingers up, making Taehyung moan even louder.

"Le-let go! I'm gonna!"

"Go ahead."

Taehyung emits a high pitched moan, trembling and shivering as cum spurts out from his dick. Jeongguk releases his hold on Taehyung making him fall down onto the soft mattress. Jeongguk walks towards his drawers and pulls out two things.

Meanwhile, Taehyung feels like he's on a cloud and slowly closes his eyes. But Jeongguk didn't let him.

"Baby, that's was your reward. After all, punishment comes after reward right?" Jeongguk pulls Taehyung back up by his wrist, waking him up.

"Here, I want you to be a good boy and listen to me," Jeongguk pulls on Taehyung hair, making him tilt his head back, " don't move around too much or else I might really break you."

Taehyung glances at Jeongguk with his half lidded eyes and nods his head.

"Good boy." Jeongguk throws Taehyung back into the bed and crawls on top of him. He opens the lid of a bottle of lube and drizzles it down on the tip of Taehyung's dick. Taehyung lowly purrs at the feeling.

"Now, like I said, don't thrash around too much or else."

Taehyung nods his head once again, having no energy to say any words.

Jeongguk smirks as he starts inserting a plastic stick into his meatus. Taehyung widens his eyes and he's body starts twitching non-stop. Jeongguk had to hold Taehyung's waist down to stop him from twitching.

"D-daddy, " he weakly moans out as he tightly shuts his eyes, "it hurts!"

But it also feels good at the same time. (a/n fun fact :*). Sticking it into the meatus actually simulates your prostate so you can feel the pleasure.)