Chapter Two - Sebastian Sucks Horribly

I wake up on a sofa. Not one of ours, of course. The fabric is velvety, and the thread count is higher. Am I at home?

No. I'm in a room. Surrounded by shady boys.

"Um... Haruhi-chan? What, exactly, is going on?" I sit up, rubbing my eyes. The pain from earlier still lingers, but it's practically gone now.

"It's a long story. What happened to you? You just collapsed," Haruhi hands me my bag and a clip that must have fallen out of my hair.

"Another long story that I do not want to explain in front creeps that I don't know. Please tell me this has something to do with your long story," I cross my legs, eyeing the boys around me. I do recognize two of them. The Hitachiin twins from my class.

"Yes it does. I'll tell you later, because the Host Club is opening soon, right?" Haruhi glances to a boy with a notebook in his hands. He reminds me of someone... His scent... It isn't right.

"That is correct. If you wouldn't mind, Fujioka-san, could you help out your sister for the day?" The boy pushed up his glasses. Is that supposed to be intimidating?

I look up at Haruhi. "Now you have some explaining to do."

Haruhi gave a nervous chuckle, before grabbing my hand, grabbing a list from a blond's hand and running out with me behind her.

We are almost off the campus when she stops running.

"Okay, is it just me, or does that blond look like the Viscount of Druitt?" I massage my temple.

"Who?" Haruhi gives me a look like I'm insane.

"Oh, he's just a creepy guy who just so happened to sell off women and body parts and stuff. Ciel and I got captured by him once. We were undercover," I hold back a laugh. "You really need to see that Ciel in a corset."

"Okay then..." Haruhi's face was blank.

"Now, explain what is with those creepy men in that room," I pont to the window.

"So I was looking for a place to study, and I stumbled upon and "empty" music room," Haruhi explains as we walk. "Long story short, I broke a vase and now I owe a debt to the Host Club. I have to work it off."

"Yep, definitely Viscount Druitt..." I mutter.

"Now you have to explain why you were writhing in pain on the floor when I went to go look for you," Haruhi crosses her arms.

"You know how Sebastian was the one who turned me into a demon?"

"Yeah..."

"Turns out, he turned Ciel too, except he was willing, and Sebastian can break into my mind or something, and he can, like, talk to me and stuff. It causes me extreme headaches, and he can manipulate me, or the air around me to cause me, or someone else, harm," I sigh. We have made it to the store by now, and Haruhi glances down at the list, grabbing a basket and starts putting things in it.

We finish the shopping, and we are passing an alley when I see something familiar. Those eyes... Green...

"Charlotte!" The red haired man lunges at me.

"Oh, my god, Grell! What the heck?" I push the Grimm Reaper off of me. "Why in the world are you in Japan?"

"Will wanted me to watch you, as we have some sort of special policy that protects unwillingly turned demons," Grell jumps up, his chainsaw Death Sythe on his shoulder.

"And he sent you? Does William even know my history with you?" I groan, remembering that night.

"I have no idea. I also came so I could spend more time with Sebas-chan!" Grell squeals like a little girl.