Chapter Three - Things Are Never Like They Seem

The boy rushes up to Sebastian, and plucks me from the demon's grip almost effortlessly. Sebastian keeps going, as does Ciel, but the boy sets me down on the ground.

The boy towers over me, with sharp grey eyes, and spiky black hair.

"Are you okay?" His voice is deep... Kind... Calming almost.

"Y-yes. I'm fine, thanks..." I blush, keeping my head down.

"Who were those people who tried to take you?" Right to the point, I see.

If you tell him, you will not like the consequences!

Oh, shut up, Sebastian. "My bother, Ciel, and his butler, Sebastian."

Charlotte...!

Pain ripples though me, but I keep steady.

"A Phantomhive?"

Yes, do explain.

"I was. But then I ran away, to Japan, and Haruhi and her father adopted me. Like that, I become a Fujioka."

You left some parts out of that story. I wonder why...

Sebastian, be quiet.

No.

The boy seems a little off guard when I say her, but I hardly notice. "I'm Fujioka Charlotte."

"Morinozuka Takashi."

Hmm...

Morinozuka. Something clicked in my mind, but who? Who is he?

"Do excuse the private question, but are you, by any chance... A- a Grimm Reaper?" I whisper.

Of course! Ask that obvious of a question! Oh no, Grell's back...

Takashi sighs. "The Morinozuka line of Grimm Reaper's is an odd one. We don't have the glasses, or the bright green eyes. We haven't died, and we aren't sent to a school, we are taught by family traditions. We also happen to be adept at Kendo, but that's besides the point. How did you know?"

I swallow. We are nearing this Host Club by now. "When I lived in England, Ciel and I would run into a lot of different things. Trouble had a way of following us, you could say. Or we had a way of following trouble. Just out of curiosity, does anyone else know you are a Reaper?"

"Kyoya-kun, and Mitsukuni-kun."

"Thanks. Good to know." Who are they?

The door's of the Host Club open, and Takashi sits across from the little boy with the bunny. I walk across the floor to Haruhi, standing next to the boy with black hair and glasses.

"Haruhi, that table is out of tea. Go make them some more," Glasses points over to a table a few paces away from Druitt 2.0.

Haruhi sighs and walks over there, dragging her feet.

"Charlotte Phantomhive... Hmm..." Glasses looks over me.

"It's Fujioka," I relay harshly. "Charlotte Phantomhive is dead."

"I see... Quiet literally, actually. Don't worry, I won't tell," Glasses keeps writing in his notebook.

Fear floods though me. "I don't know what you mean, sorry."